Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

dudeisthatatwix is a forum hero
dudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum herodudeisthatatwix is a forum hero

Default Re: Surgery

Not stories, but I've had surgeries. xD
Let's see...
I had it on my eye/tear ducts, because when I was little I couldn't cry
When I was born I couldn't breathe, so, yeah I needed surgery somewhere in my lungs/that area.
For my tonsils and adenoids
and there's another oneeeeeee but i forgot it was somewhere on my arm
oh and the 2 times I got teeth pulled out
dudeisthatatwix is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2011, 11:14 AM   #12
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

What an interesting topic.

Its interesting reading through all the stories posted on here!
And I'm glad yours went well!

I've had two surgeries.
The first one being an emergency appendectomy and the second being having my wisdom teeth removed (but I don't really consider that surgery).

Both times were two completely different experiences...
Two things I NEVER wish to go through again.
xD
Blythe is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 11:18 AM   #13
-Stay Strong-

Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!Jordan~ is headed for the top!

I've never had surgery before. I hope I never have to. xD
I'm glad your surgery went well, and I hope you have a quick recovery!
Jordan~ is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 11:19 AM   #14
(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵┻━┻

Lavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talentLavender13 has lots of talent

Hmm... no I don't think so...
Lavender13 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #15
Love is Love

Mint Chip is an unparalleled talent
Mint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talentMint Chip is an unparalleled talent

Ive never had surgery.
Hoe your feeling better
Old 11-19-2011, 02:17 PM   #16
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
I had Surgery on my right eye when I was little!

Here is a hint to eat the the Solid Food:

Mashed every meat in a Masher to make it easier to eat for you.
Thanks. :]
I think we have a blender around here somewhere... lol
I don't eat meat, but you can blend just about anything!

View Post Originally Posted by webbieluver
OK so i got eye surgery this summer, and i remember it really well.
It started like a normal day. Get up a bit early, drink a bit of Sprite 6? hours before surgery. Than we drove to the hospital, which is like half an hour away. Check in. Go to gift shop. Look at webkinz. Than we went to the waiting room, filled out forms, etc etc. After that i put on those icky gown things and some grippy socks. Than i waited in the surgery area thing watching deal or no deal until some dude came and took me to the operating room. I laid down in the bed, and the lady covered me with warm blankets. Than they put the mask thing over my face. And it was JUST LIKE THE MOVIES! Your vision blurs, everything you hear gets fuzzy, and than you black out. I woke up like 5 hours later. I felt horrible, I could barely sit up or drink. I took some medicine and chilled in the gurney for 1/2 and hour. Than i got dressed, and some nice dude took me down to my car in a wheelchair.
So yeah x3
Aww, sorry you felt horrible after.
For me, my vision didn't blur and nothing got fuzzy... it was like I just went forward in time. hahaha xD
susbrain is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #17
ymcmb<3

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

nope but i was supposed to get my tonsils out.
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 02:31 PM   #18
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
I've never had surgery, I'm glad yours went well! I've always been curious what it would feel like, I doubt I'd be as brave as you about it.

The worst I've had was a broken limb, a bloodtest, and a skin biopsy. They did numb my arm for the skin biopsy and give me stitches, so it was the most similar I guess. x3
Thanks! Ohh... I wasn't very brave. xD
I might have forgotten to mention that I was crying the whole time... lol xD
But it's okay, I cry every time I get nervous, and it wasn't that bad.

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceLoveGaGa
I also got surgery on my mouth so that I could get braces! Back in February, I think ;].
For me they had to do it twice because the first time I was still awake and wouldn't go to sleep and when I was about to start removing my teeth I started crying and I left. We didn't go back to him... He felt so bad though, it was a bad day :p.

The second time they but me under anesthesia and all of a sudden I was sleeping and the next thing I knew I was missing 4 teeth and sitting on the couch in my family room(: I was so drowsy, and like you said my mouth was really numb and I couldn't really talk (partially because the anesthesia was still wearing off). The next couple of days I just sat on the family room couch eating soft noodles and watching TV xD. I was never in pain though, I was really drowsy and don't remember much after, that's what the anesthesia does to me (;

I wasn't allowed to dance for like a month after because they didn't want me to ruin anything in my mouth :p. Yep (: & then about a month later (when my stitches disappeared) I got my braces. That hurt waaaay more than the surgery and post surgery XP
Oh, cool!
Aww, that's too bad. I've had lots of teeth pulled while I was awake. Nine, I think. (My baby teeth don't like to fall out, lol). It's so scary! My dentist just tells me to stop, though, cause I cry every time and normally a patient my age wouldn't cry the whole time.
I'm glad it didn't hurt for you!
Mine hurts really, really bad. I hope the braces don't hurt any more than this! They probably will though... oh well, it's all for the better.

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
I've had lots of surgeries, over 15, so I'm definitely used to.
The anesthesia is a weird thing, isn't it?!
They put it in, and you keep getting tireder and tireder, and then you're out in like, 5 seconds.
And the next thing you know, you're awake again.
Oh, wow, I'm sorry.
I don't know, for me it was just like I was there and then the next moment I was in the recovery room. I don't even remember feeling tired or closing my eyes!

View Post Originally Posted by dudeisthatatwix
Not stories, but I've had surgeries. xD
Let's see...
I had it on my eye/tear ducts, because when I was little I couldn't cry
When I was born I couldn't breathe, so, yeah I needed surgery somewhere in my lungs/that area.
For my tonsils and adenoids
and there's another oneeeeeee but i forgot it was somewhere on my arm
oh and the 2 times I got teeth pulled out
Wow, sorry you had to go through all that!
I've had nine teeth pulled (my baby teeth were stubborn lol), so I guess I've kinda had ten surgeries but for the first nine they just numbed the area and I didn't get stitches.

Last edited by susbrain; 11-19-2011 at 02:31 PM..
susbrain is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 04:41 PM   #19
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

I'VE never never had surgery, but i have some stories from my brother nd sister. once i was even in the rom when they gave my brother stitches. *wrinkles nose* i was only like, 3 but i have a good memory so i remember it all.
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 11-19-2011, 05:25 PM   #20
Gifted
shawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roostshawnjohnson102 rules the roost

oh goodness, don't even get me started on surgeries
i've had 3 open heart surgeries, and like 6 cardiac cath labs, and bunch of little other ones.
shawnjohnson102 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa, sunshiner(: <3, teaser tag