Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #11
MAG2468
Webkinz :)

webkinzlvr5 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: sunburn cures

View Post Originally Posted by bubblegum142
ok this may sound stupid but it's true u can put vineagar on ur elbows and arms it works cause i got a horribel burnt on my back and relive the pain it just like aloe vera
i've heard of that, but i haven't tried it yet because because i'm afraid that its really painful
webkinzlvr5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2008, 11:19 AM   #12
You're dang straight
Webkinz :)

lala908 will become famous soon enough

I usually put vitamin lotion on sunburn, it takes the heat out, and give it a cold rush, but if you put it on your face, DO NOT GET IT IN YOUR EYES! ouch.
lala908 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 12:48 PM   #13
Dancer61192
Gifted
dancerkinz92 is on a distinguished road

aloe vera in the fridge works good, i have sun burned thighs right now and its painful to tuch(or take a shower) when it starts to peel dont peel it, you can make it worse!
ps typing in green makes it hard to read!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:04 PM   #14
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

I splash cold water on the sunbruned areas, they pat it dry. Then, I put on some regular aloe lotion. After a few minutes I put on aloe baby lotion because it makes your skin soft too. Remember next time to wear sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen!
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Closed