Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #31
no
Webkinz :)

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

Default Re: 'In' styles?

I fail at fashion, but I do know about those feathers, and have seen people in school wear them.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2011, 07:24 PM   #32
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Uggs - I see them around a lot. I think they're pretty comfy to wear, but absolutely disgusting when people wear them with shorts (What? Is your bottom hot, but your feet cold? That's messed up.). I think these will die down quickly.

Hair feathers - I don't think I've seen them around. Not sure about my opinion on them since I haven't worn any of my own or seen them. Sooo...

Converse - They're seen everywhere I go here. You can't go a few minutes without seeing them, almost. Personally, I have a few pairs of my own and I love them. They're really nice for your feet, and there's all these different kinds of converse. I don't think converse shoes or items will die down anytime soon or almost ever.

REALLY short shorts - Since it's colder over here, I don't see them as much as Spring/Summer. I have a few short shorts, but really short shorts are kinda odd. I doubt even if you're sweating yourself off, wearing really short shorts won't do any difference than just normal short shorts. Since they're kinda "fancy" to put on, my prediction would be these would almost never be seen in a couple/few years.

Skinny jeans - I love skinny jeans. I own quite a lot of pairs and wear them almost everyday. Almost every girl here wears them lol. These don't seem like they're gonna die down until a few years later.

Flared Jeans - I haven't seen these around often, and I don't think I own any (or maybe one or two, I never wear them). I think they're dying down at this moment.

Uhh I'm not sure what else in style. Brand names, usually. Bracelets. Some other stuff? xD
Old 10-16-2011, 12:29 AM   #33
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

I pay no attention to what's "in", () but I see a lot of hoodies, skinny jeans and shorts.
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 08:18 AM   #34
Banned
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!
webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!webkinzfan909 is a WI addict!

Uggs-I still see quite a few people wearing uggs, as well. I used to have a fake pair.
Hair feathers- I don't mind the skinny striped ones, but the HUGE fat ones that literally stick out to the side annoy me. A lot.
Converse- I don't think this will die down. Ever. I LOVE my converse.
REALLY short shorts- Oh, gosh. I hate these. I have some, but they're not so short that they look like underwear. Ugh, these irk me.
Skinny jeans- I love skinny jeans. This is like, my everyday outfit. Skinny jeans, some random tshirt, and either boots, converse, or sperrys.
Flared Jeans- I hate these. End of story.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:17 AM   #35
put a Wacky here!
Gifted

webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise
webkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguisewebkinzlover400 is Justin in disguise

Uggs- hate them! What's so wonderful about wearing sheep/lamb skin on your feet? I still see a lot of them though

Hair Feathers-I'm seeing these more and more. Everyone's wearing them and I guess they're not the worst...I don't know how long it'll last

Converse-I have a pair...I don't see as many people wearing them but I think they'll be around for a while.

Really short shorts- I see these all the time (well in the summer anyway). I don't like it but I think they'll be around for a while

Skinny Jeans- I don't have any and don't plan on it...I don't think they'll be going away any time soon

Flared Jeans-I haven't seen these in a while, but who knows
webkinzlover400 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 02:32 PM   #36

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Uggs- I see many people still wear them and their "sheep skin" is very fake mine are from Australia/ New Zealannd and they are amazing, I love them but one is stained and the other is ripped so I want a pair of mukluks.

Hair Feathers- ALOT of people I know have them, it isn't animal cruetly because all of them are fake. If I got one I'd like the peacock one, not the striped ones.

Converse- I got my first pair in Mexico and I want another pair but not hightop, Converse shoes will always be around wiether they are popular are not depend.

Really short shorts- I don't wear them but a lot of people have them, they'll stick around too.

Skinny Jeans- I did wear them and I think they'll stick around

Flared Jeans- Making somehwat of a comeback.

At my school Toms are really popular.
Koodo is offline Female
Old 10-16-2011, 03:41 PM   #37

paardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to allpaardengek12 is a name known to all

Uggs- I want them so bad XD I have a pair of fake ones x3

Hair Feathers-Oh, my, these things annoy me so much I don't get it. Who wants a bunch of feather glued in your hair? they don't look good either >.>

Converse-Never had a pair, probably never will.

Really short shorts- Gag I really don't get it. Why would you wear them?

Skinny Jeans- Girls, I get it (kinda.), but bright red skinny jeans for dudes? Kinda creepy...

Flared Jeans- Never seen em.
paardengek12 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, pinkie pie, soa, teamgale, watchoutfordancingapples, you are beautiful!