Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2011, 02:15 AM   #21
kurdt kobain
Webkinz :)

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

Default Re: 'In' styles?

Uggs - I still see people with uggs all the time. Personally, I think the name fits. :p

Hair feathers - This is the most irritating trend I've EVER come across. Just...everything about them bothers me!! Then again, I hate trends anyway.. (no, I'm not trying to be hipster-ish. lol)

Converse - My favorite kind of shoe. Of course I see a lot of people with them, but this is the one "trend" that I think will never really die down, considering they've technically been around since the early 1900's.

Really short shorts - Since the weather is cooler now, I don't see many girls wearing them, except for this one girl who wears them year-round. I can't stand them.

Skinny jeans - Lots of people wear them...even guys. I don't like them, mainly because I like my legs to breathe, thank you..

Flared jeans - Hardly anyone wears these. I have a pair, and I love them. I've always liked this style, even though many people don't.

Then there are a million other trends, like tribal prints, crop tops, rubber bracelets, and a bunch of others...

Last edited by Kesha; 10-15-2011 at 02:18 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #22
PoodleCloodle challenges the impossiblePoodleCloodle challenges the impossible
PoodleCloodle challenges the impossiblePoodleCloodle challenges the impossiblePoodleCloodle challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Well, for those people who are saying that they don't like Uggs because they are made out of sheepskin, but they like Converse... Many Converse shoes use leather as part of the shoe...
just saying..
Yeah but those kinds arent as popular....and i dont buy those kind anyway (:
also just saying
PoodleCloodle is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 06:18 AM   #23

Mizabif is sweet stuff
Mizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuffMizabif is sweet stuff

Uggs- I like uggs, but not as much as I used to. I own a knockoff pair from Old Navy, but I'd never buy the real thing.. they're WAY too expensive.
Hair feathers- Okay, personally, I actually sort of like them. I don't like the crazy big ones, but the small thin feathers I think are pretty.. I might get some cheap ones soon.

Converse- I LOVE converse.. I hope this never dies down completelly.
REALLY short shorts- I despise these.
Skinny jeans- I love skinny jeans.. they're like, the most comfortable thing in the world to me. I hope this never ends. xD
Flared Jeans- I'm not a huge fan, but they're okay.. I don't think they'll last long, though.
Mizabif is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 10:12 AM   #24
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Uggs: yeah I like them but I don't own any because my mom won't buy them for me because she doesn't want to spend that much money on shoes for me when I will outgrow them. I don't think it will die down completely.

Hair feathers: never seen any and I don't want to own any. I think it's one trend that will due down soon

Converse: yeah I think theyre awesome. I own one pair but I don't see the need for more than that. I think they're pretty classic shoes so I don't think they will ever completely die down. Oh and I see a lot of nikes too.

Skinny jeans: I like these too. I own one pair but I also own some jeggings and stuff
like that. I don't like the baggyness of most boot cut and other styles if jeans. I don't know why. I think it's because I think they make my legs look fatter than they are
and I'm not that tall so they might make me look kinda short.

Short shorts: I may be alone here but I like them. I mean, if you can pull them off. I've seen people wear them who can't really and that's when they don't look good.

Flare jeans: I haven't seen too many people wear them but I've heard that they're becoming a trend. It's newer so I think it will be a future trend.

Last edited by chocluver223; 10-15-2011 at 10:15 AM..
chocluver223 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 11:37 AM   #25

ReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guideReinventLove is a golden guide

Uggs- I love Uggs! I don't think they will ever die.
Hair Feathers- I had them over the summer just as they were getting big and I didn't even know it. Well, I actually hated having them, but I couldn't say no to my aunt. She owns a salon.
Converse- I still see them where I live, but sadly, I can't wear them.
Really Short Shorts- All of the girls at my school are loose- I see them everyday.
Skinny Jeans- I wear them :]
Flared Jeans- I wore them when I was a little girl.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:07 PM   #26
chin up, beautiful
Banned
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way
PeaceLoveGaGa knows the way

Uggs- I don't see those because I live in South Florida so if you wear them here you're considered weird. It's wayyy too hot xD

Hair feathers- these are everywhere xD I kind of think they're cute! I would probably get one but my hair is probably longer than the feather =P.

Converse- yep EVERYONE has at least one pair! Even I have a pair of them. I like Converse but I think they're a bit too expensive xP.

Short shorts- Yep every teen girl has a pair [or most do]. Any girl that shops at Abercrombie, Hollister, Aeropostale has a pair. I have a pair of blue jean shorts from Aeropostale but they aren't that short . . .

Skinny jeans- I personally hate skinny jeans. I'm thin and whatnot but they still make my legs feel like they're being constricted. ha ha. I don't have any xD

Flared jeans- I've never seen flared jeans on a person before. . .

another popular thing is cropped tops
PeaceLoveGaGa is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 12:57 PM   #27

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Uggs- IMO they are pretty darn ugly, but people like them so whatev. And aren't they like super expensive or something? :p

Hair feathers- I don't like 'em. They're not even cute.

Converse- These are popular, and I love Converse too, so I have no problem with them whatsoever.

Short shorts- OMG it's like wearing underwear over your real underwear. IT'S TOO SHORT
parents, why do you let your kids dress like this? xD

Skinny jeans- These are a-okay. I like them :3

Flared jeans- I've never seen these...? xD
My school likes to wear these bracelets that say I love ____, and they like plaid things.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 05:53 PM   #28
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Uggs- I love my Uggs. They're high-quality, very comfortable boots. Since my feet are usually very cold, they work well for that purpose. They are expensive, but my feet are done growing, so that's not an issue that concerns me.
Hair Feathers- I have one in right now I got this August. It looks really low-quality compared to most people's, but it's cute. The clip they used to put it in my hair is a great thing to fidget with in class.
Converse- I have a pair, but they hurt my feet so bad. As much as I love the shoe, I prefer my Etnies.
Really Short Shorts- I save shorts for the summer. Even then, I still wear capris. I love wearing my Soffe shorts around the house on weekends.
Skinny Jeans- Not all the pants I own are skinny jeans, but I do have a couple pairs. I love the colored ones, even though I don't own any myself. For Christmas, I'm definitely putting purple skinny jeans on my list.
Flared Jeans- In my school, these aren't really trending. I think I have a pair, though. I have size 10 feet, so wearing Converse/slippers/any shoe that's not a boot makes me look like I have duck feet. xD
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 06:08 PM   #29
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

yes i have seen all these styles before more than once. I have worn uggs, converse and skinny jeans. I don't think many of these will dye down fast except hair feathers. Even if skinny jeans become unpopular i would still wear them cause i love them too much XD.
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 10-15-2011, 06:37 PM   #30
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

1-Do you still see any of these styles? I see all of them
2-Do you like or wear any of these styles? i wear converse, skinny jeans, i used to wear flare jeans, and fuggs
3-Do you think this will die down quickly? Nope!
4-Do you know of any other 'in' styles? at my school girls wear short tight skirts all the time. i think its gross but whatever
webbieluver is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, pinkie pie, soa, teamgale, watchoutfordancingapples, you are beautiful!