Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 12:02 AM   #21
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

Default Re: Stupid Commercials

I rarely watch TV, but I remember one a while ago about the women who was driving the pig in the car seat and it was squealing the entire commercial. I hated that one so much.
kabutofan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2012, 10:39 AM   #22
Cool, like a
Webkinz :)

Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!Chockbar07 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
Head on! Apply directly to the forehead!
View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzCrazy97
Jared's, Zale's, and those stupid, "Every kiss begins with Kay" commercials.
Jane Seymour accent: "Keep your heart open, and love will always find its way in."

Plus, we also have this car dealership commercial where a bunch of crazy kids sing the name of the dealership OVER AND OVER AND OVER in song. It comes on more than once every night, and it drives me INSANE. Oh, and I can't forget the ads for this hospital near us that have some person sitting in a room saying random things about the hospital. They say a sentence, awkward pause, sentence, awkward pause, then say "Any questions?" It's one of the creepiest ad campaigns I have ever seen.

Last edited by Chockbar07; 12-09-2012 at 10:43 AM..
Chockbar07 is offline Male
Old 12-09-2012, 10:45 AM   #23
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by kabutofan
I rarely watch TV, but I remember one a while ago about the women who was driving the pig in the car seat and it was squealing the entire commercial. I hated that one so much.
Aww man, I loved that one!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 12-09-2012, 10:55 AM   #24
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by kabutofan
Yeah, I loved that one!

The pig was also on a zip-line once too.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 12-09-2012, 11:19 AM   #25
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

GAK .
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 AM   #26
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to tell
jasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to telljasonaldeanmg has too much Rep to tell

Progressive commercials
Walmart Commercials.
Stompee's!
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 12-09-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

There's this commercial, for Baskin Robin's, I think, and they played it four times within like an hour last night, and at the beginning of the commercial there's a countdown and it goes "3... 1" and it really irritates me, like, a lot because what the heck happened to 2?
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2012, 05:43 PM   #28
henDidI BecomeSoOLD

RevivedHooligan challenges the impossibleRevivedHooligan challenges the impossible
RevivedHooligan challenges the impossibleRevivedHooligan challenges the impossibleRevivedHooligan challenges the impossibleRevivedHooligan challenges the impossible

standard insurance commercials

they say 'call standard' like 9238752983759283 during every single one omgbdkjgfdsuhetigubfkj

kia soul commercials are really dumb too. kia souls are so hideous. people only buy them because they have dancing hamsters in their commercials. >.<
RevivedHooligan is offline Male
Old 12-09-2012, 05:56 PM   #29
12 ft deep

lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum
lizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forumlizzielizardv rocks the forum

The lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights, the lights the lights the lights
(the kmart commercial )

Last edited by lizzielizardv; 12-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: POTATOES
lizzielizardv is offline Female
Old 12-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #30

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

I GOT MINE
AT HYNES
blackylove123 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
applesauce, bradying, cuddlecuddleupets, i will go the distance, lets be santa, mira was hera, pokemans, pshyeah, slightly sarcastic, stay gold ;), think outside the [box], tigerdove is here, vanilla chai♥