Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #1
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Animalzrock is a jewel in the roughAnimalzrock is a jewel in the rough

Default Stuck? I can help!

Hi I'm Animalzrock and I love giving advice. Ask me any question and I'll try to find a solution. If it needs to be answered by a certain time, tell me and I'll try to have it done by then. PM me if you don't wish to share it on a public thread. One thing a I "specialize" in is desiging outfits. Give me a budget, one or two sentences on the clothes you like, and the colors you look good in and I'll put together an outift. If you want it from a specific store I can do that. I really love helping people so ask away!

---------- Animalzrock added 13 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Anybody want some help!

Last edited by Animalzrock; 11-16-2007 at 07:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2007, 07:51 PM   #2
Dwight ♥'s Beets.
Gift Guru

Tallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to all

Default Re: Stuck? I can help!

i have a friend "that happens to be a boy" and every one keeps saying that we like each other when the last thing that we want to do is think about going out! it bothers me sooooooo much. what should i do??
Tallulagirl is offline Male
Old 11-16-2007, 07:54 PM   #3
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Anyone need help!

---------- Animalzrock added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tallulagirl
i have a friend "that happens to be a boy" and every one keeps saying that we like each other when the last thing that we want to do is think about going out! it bothers me sooooooo much. what should i do??
This one is tough. Basically, try not to listen. Just say really calmly that guys and girls can be just friends, and that's what you are. Don't let them think it gets to you. Just both of your ignore. BOTH of you have to though, one can't be completly ignoring it, and the other screaming for everyone to stop. Just ignore it, and if someone comes up just say you're just friends and you have no feelings for him other than as a BGF, (best guy friend). Hope this helps! If it doesn't, tell me and I'll think of something else!
~Animalzrock

Last edited by Animalzrock; 11-16-2007 at 07:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2007, 07:59 PM   #4
Dwight ♥'s Beets.
Gift Guru

Tallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to all

ok tnx! i have been doing this but the sad part is that my friend is the one that does it. i have like a million guy friends. its not my fault i get along with boys that well! lol!
Tallulagirl is offline Male
Old 11-16-2007, 08:04 PM   #5
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

I have guy friends. Their nice because they aren't always obsessed with how they look and stuff most girls are. But just keep doing that calmly and pretty soon people will get bored of that and forget about it. Just don't worry about what they think.
Old 11-16-2007, 08:07 PM   #6
GeeksRule24
Gifted

catsrule18 will become famous soon enough

I also have a guy friend and people keep saying that we like each other. Really, I like some other kid. I think the person who I have a crush on might like me too, and I'm afraid he'll start believing that I like my guy friend. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2007, 05:13 PM   #7
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Maybe mention in front of the guy YOU like that it's really annoying how everyone says you like your BGF. He'll realize you don't like him, and for everyone else just follow the same advice I gave talluagirl!

---------- Animalzrock added 789 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Anyone need help?

---------- Animalzrock added 459 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Anyone need help??????

Last edited by Animalzrock; 11-17-2007 at 05:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-17-2007, 05:30 PM   #8
Pround Canadian!
Gifted

jojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to beholdjojo1597 is a splendid one to behold

i have a somthing on WI that i need help with
it is how you make Avvies like from glitterfy i can make them but i don't no how to get them on to WI please give me instructions lots of ppl have gave them to me but they make it sound confusing so can you help??
Thanks

---------- jojo1597 added 10 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- jojo1597 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Animalzrock
Maybe mention in front of the guy YOU like that it's really annoying how everyone says you like your BGF. He'll realize you don't like him, and for everyone else just follow the same advice I gave talluagirl!

---------- Animalzrock added 789 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

Anyone need help?

---------- Animalzrock added 459 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Anyone need help??????
I need Help!!!!!!!!

---------- jojo1597 added 3 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by jojo1597; 11-17-2007 at 05:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jojo1597 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2007, 04:06 PM   #9
Egyptian Collector
Gift Guru

Okay, I'm really sorry but I don't know how to do that. I've tried to have people explain this too me too, but I don't understand how to either. Sorry!!! Do you need help with anything else though.
Closed