Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default Spring has Sprung!

...at least in my area!

We have a wetland in our back yard and there was a pond? or lake? stream? I mean, it's pretty big across and pretty long, but I don't know if I'd call it a lake... Maybe a... Anyway, it froze during the winter (duh, that's what ice does) and now it's all melted and it's warm enough for BIRDS to swim in! I've seen ducks, a swan (which are rare in our area), and geese so far.

It's SO warm out! The forecast is 55 degrees! Thursday it's getting up to 65! I'm just saying, normal summer temps for us are 70-80 usually, sometimes in the 90s, VERY rarely 100. So soon enough, we'll be getting to 70 degrees.

My mom is finally letting me wear shorts outside! I go outside a lot, especially with my two-doors-down neighbors that are really fun to hang out with, even though they're so much younger than me.

I'm just so happy that winter decided to go away!! Tell me: Has spring come to your area yet? If not, are you excited for it?
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2014, 07:37 AM   #2

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Spring has Sprung!

it's 54 out rn and it's supposed to get to 75 on friday so yeah it's getting warmer
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 04-06-2014, 08:11 AM   #3

SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams
SheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreamsSheWhoWrites has never-fading dreams

we got 8 inches of snow this weekend
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by SheWhoWrites; 04-06-2014 at 08:13 AM..
SheWhoWrites is offline Female
Old 04-06-2014, 08:39 AM   #4

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

That's so cool. I love seeing the birds come back. We're VERY slowly getting some signs of Spring, but it sure has been a struggle this year. We're in the 50s now for most days. I've seen some flowers just starting to come up, which is a good sign.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-06-2014, 08:52 AM   #5

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

Yes, it is........finally!!!!!! Temperatures hit 70 this weekend!!!
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2014, 09:13 AM   #6

Hawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the rep
Hawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the rep

I was in Washington DC this past week and some of the Cherry Blossom Trees had started blooming! Not all of them though, that's happening this week. I saw a bunch of flowers coming out too, and the weather was warm and nice. So happy winter's mostly over.
Hawaii1 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2014, 09:36 AM   #7
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

We're gonna be in the mid to upper 60s all next week .
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 04-06-2014, 09:59 AM   #8
Fluffbunny
Gifted

fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine
fluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshinefluffums is a ray of sunshine

Yeah I'm excited! Where I am it snowed less than a week ago and by Friday it was in the high 70s! It's cooled down a little since then (high 50s) but it's so nice and definitely here to stay I think. Also all the groundhogs are all out and about and it's so cute lol
Old 04-06-2014, 10:42 AM   #9
Minnesotan

graceroxx is a WIzard
graceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzardgraceroxx is a WIzard

View Post Originally Posted by SheWhoWrites
we got 8 inches of snow this weekend
Click the image to open in full size.
Same here, although I don't think we got 8 inches. Maybe 4-5?
Luckily most of it has melted, and on Wednesday we have a high of 67!!!
Our lows are mostly in 30's and 40's, but that's good enough for me!
graceroxx is offline Female
Old 04-06-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

The cherry blossoms have started to come out here! Although it has been raining, but what can I say. It's crazy that some parts of my country are still snowing like crazy, but where I am, the weather is quite mild and temperate.
tiffc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
yellow matter custard