Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 10:12 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

Default Re: Spirit Week!!! OH YEAH

k, i planned my first outfit for crazy day!
for shoes i will have one of my crocs and one of my snow boots
for socks im wearing toe-socks lol
im wearing plain jeans with a pink skirt over them (im rolling my pant-legs up to show my boot lol)
for a shirt im wearing my volleyball shirt with a black skull hoodie over it
and im wearing one side of my hair up in a clip and the other side in a braid
i dont wear makeup and we cant have face paint isnt that mean?

p.s. im not sure but i think steelers just won superbowl... thats cheap...
Swiftnose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2009, 10:20 PM   #12

Caileyshamrock has a spectacular aura aboutCaileyshamrock has a spectacular aura about

We have something similar at the end of the year. I don't know what the days are but it is just like yours. On the last day of school we dress up in our school colors (red,white,black) and we try to be creative. Nobody wins anything but it is fun. I have the knee high socks that I wear with capris and I wear one of the schools shirts. I put a big W on my cheek (W stands for the high school name which I am not allowed to post of course) and then I paint my fingernails black and red and white. I put a ribbon in my hair. And at the football games some of the guys paint themselves black and red, it is pretty funny.
Caileyshamrock is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 09:50 AM   #13
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Talking Re: Spirit Week!!! OH YEAH

View Post Originally Posted by Swiftnose
hey people! im SOOO ExCiTeD!!!!! spirit week starts monday for our school and i cant wait!!! i never win but it just gives people a chance to be creative! especially us girls who arent too girly... here is our schedule:
Monday: crazy day (dress in mixmatched clothes)
Tuesday: Tie/dye day (wear tie/dye DUH lol)
Wednesday: Dress-up day (i think this is just dress up in a suit or a dress idk)
Thursday: Twin-day! (*scream* my FAV day, u and your friend dress up in the same clothes, but the catch is- u have to be really creative and exact)
Friday: Spirit day (wear school colors. ours is blue and gold)

do any of u have a similar week/day??? if u do, post what your school does. i love to hear different things!!!

*-()-* <------------thats supposed to be a cheerleader lol
omg ours was last week but ours was...

Monday- pajama day

Tuesday-crazy hat and sock day

Wednesday- twin day (everyone's fave!)

Thursday- sports day (should be team day but you wear your favorite team thing like a hat or jersery. this is no one's favorite because if you have different opions of someone else's clothes it doesn't feel very spirited.)

and the one that everyone does....
Spirit Day! we have the best school colors but they are very distinctive so i won't tell!
for spirit day if you don't wear any of the school colors then you will never hear the end of it and everyone will not talk to you for that day unless it is to tell you how little spirit you have.

lol i remember one year we had 80's day in place of twin day and no one dressed up because they were protesting. and in that same week we had 'dress your best day' and no one did that either.

Have fun!!!
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 02-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
wants her spinny.
Gift Guru

Desigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond reputeDesigher has a reputation beyond repute

My spirit week starts today too!

Mon. - Parent meeting (LOL!)
Tues. - Appreciation Day
Wed. - Take your school work somewhere else (Library, mall, etc.)
Thurs. - Pay it Forward Day
Fri. - Switch places with your teachers (Teachers are students for the day)

BTW :: I'm home schooled, so there's no twin day, pajama day, etc.
Desigher is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 03:44 PM   #15

Swiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud ofSwiftnose has much to be proud of

DAY 1 OF SPIRIT WEEK: failed
Old 02-02-2009, 03:56 PM   #16
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

DAY 1 OF SPIRIT WEEK: failed
and why is that?
Old 02-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by dandogkinie
and why is that?
idk, after i thought about it my outfit really wasnt all that great compared to most peoples' outfits
Old 02-02-2009, 03:59 PM   #18
Just another

idk, after i thought about it my outfit really wasnt all that great compared to most peoples' outfits
oh well, you still have tie-dye day!
Old 02-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #19
I ♥ Adam Lambert!

beagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to beholdbeagleluver05 is a splendid one to behold

we had spirit week the 2nd week of school. lol its a lot of fun!
beagleluver05 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2009, 08:00 PM   #20

i dont have alot of tie/dye... but i still have the rest of the week
Closed