Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

Default Songs That Tug At Your Heartstrings.

Are there any songs you like that make you emotional, cry, or just think a little bit?
This thread is dedicated to those songs.
If know of a song (or 40 xD) that do any of the above to you for any reason, then post it!

To all who are wondering: "Alyssa Lies" is by Jason Michael Carroll.

Here are the songs that definitely tug at my heartstrings:
Everything I Do (I Do It For You)- Bryan Adams (sweet love song)
Yellow- Coldplay (I mean, come on, how else would you feel if a guy told you that the stars shined just for you?)
The Scientist- Coldplay (very sad)
Name- Goo Goo Dolls (it's a song about someone offering sanctuary for a lost soul)
Iris- Goo Goo Dolls (I have a feeling this one is gonna get mentioned alot on this thread)
I Hope You Dance- Lee Ann Womack (very inspirational)
Hey There Delilah- Plain White T's (this will probably be popular as well)
Your Guardian Angel- Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (sweet love song)
I'll Be There For You ("Friends" Theme Song)- The Rembrants (very nostalgic song for me)
Closing Time- Semisonic (especially when a chapter of my life is ending)
Be Still and Know- Steven Curtis Chapman (always reminds me of how amazing God is)
Drops of Jupiter- Train (it's about finding yourself)
Marry Me- Train (the line "you were white and I'll wear out the words "i love you" and you're beautiful" gets me every time)
When I Call Your Name- Vince Gill (very depressing)
Only In Dreams- Weezer (the riff is just so... incredible. Brings me close to tears. Then again, this is coming from a huge Alternative fan xD)

Last edited by i love summer; 09-06-2010 at 10:43 PM..
i love summer is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 10:44 PM   #2
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Default Re: Songs That Tug At Your Heartstrings.

My immortal - Evanesence
What a catch, Donnie - Fall out boy
Carolyn - Black veil brides
This one song I forgot the name of, by Hawthorne heights. It's like Stop! Just light the match and run! Run from all the times, she poured gasoline.
xD

Those are the ones that really get me. Obviously there are a lot more, being a somewhat lethargyic person. ;p
minimaid is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 10:56 PM   #3
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

Beautiful Disaster - Jon McLaughlin
Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Wait For Me - Theory Of A Deadman
Not A Second To Waste - A Rocket To The Moon
Jasey Rae (Acoustic) - All Time Low
Remembering Sunday - All Time Low

That's all I can think of right now.
becky423 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

Ooh.
I forgot remembering sunday, that's a very important song to me.

As is weightless and stay awake. All time low is one of my biggest inspirations, as musicians and people. Their lyrics, and everything about them is amazing.<3
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #5
lol you guysssss
Banned
meerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talentmeerkat2020 has lots of talent

Zoom into Me, Rescue Me, In You Shadow (I can shine), World Behind my Wall by Tokio Hotel

Zoom into me is kinda very-ish sad. Rescue me has a sad-ish tune. World Behind ma wall is sad-ish too becuase, since he became famous at 14, he barely got to know what the "world behind his wall" was. Idk how to decribe In Your Shadow. Bill has a way of letting the lsiteners know how he feels through his songs.

Hello and Like you by Evanescence. She sang them in memoriam for her late sister. She died at the age of three. They're really sad.

Last edited by meerkat2020; 09-01-2010 at 09:21 PM..
meerkat2020 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:04 AM   #6
NancyPants13

Nangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond reputeNangy has a reputation beyond repute

Anything by Evanescence and "Butterfly Kisses" by Bob Carlisle...that song makes me cry EVERYTIME cause I am very close to my dad! It's the song I chose for my father daughter dance at my wedding next year!!
Nangy is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #7
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

A little bit Longer - Jonas Brothers XD
Sarah Beth (Skin) - Rascal Flatts - this is seriously the story of my life.
Concrete Angel - Martina McBride
Stan - Eminem - this song makes me kinda sad. );
Who I am - Nick Jonas
The House that built me - Miranda Lambert
Cold Day in July - Dixie Chics
You were Mine - Dixie Chicks
There Goes my life - Kenny Chesney
kathstew is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 08:53 AM   #8
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

that song about the christmas shoes. it's so corny but i cry every time haha.
taffeta is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #9
I love cute

triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise
triplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguisetriplet 1 is Justin in disguise

I get really sad when I hear "Jesus Take the Wheel" by Carrie Underwood.
triplet 1 is offline Female
Old 09-01-2010, 10:20 AM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

This is probably sad but the only 3 songs that make me cry are:

9 lives (webkinz potm)
Little brothers (Phineas and Ferb)
Missing my Nemesis (Phineas and Ferb)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
audio summer! (:, awnie alligator <3, gotdynamite, lanisimplicity :), lhl was here, meerkat was here!!!, meowmeowmeowmeow, shootforthemoon♥, tokio hotel rules!, webkinzrule2 wuz here