Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
stacir10
Webkinz :)

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

Smile Odd habits

Everyone has weird habits, I was just wondering, what odd habits do you have?

I bite my hair.
I sometimes sleep with my eyes open.
stacir is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #2
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Odd habits

I crack my knuckles. xD
I also have a weird habit of straightening picture frames and rugs. It drives me crazy if they're crooked.
Desty is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 09:26 PM   #3
A dash of pixie dust

Pixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant futurePixie_Kiss has a brilliant future

Sleep with your eyes OPEN? I have no idea how that is done. O.O

Sometimes I'll just start snapping my fingers out of nowhere. And a lot of times when I enter a room in my house with people in it I'll literally meow to let my presence be known. Lol, weird right?
Pixie_Kiss is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 09:29 PM   #4
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

I sometimes snap my fingers
I mess with my retainer (take it in and out)
Sometimes i twirl my hair around my finger
I jump up and down xD
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 09:30 PM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I crack my knuckles. And toes. And wrists. And just about every joint that can be cracked. XD, it feels weird if I don't do it for a while.

I also push my glasses up regularly. Now, normally this wouldn't be so weird, since they're always sliding down my nose, but when I take my glasses off, I still do that every now and then... at first, I freak out and am like "OMG MY GLASSES AREN'T THERE," then I'm like "ohhh yeaaah, I took them off, that's right..." XD

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 11-25-2011 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: HEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-25-2011, 09:34 PM   #6
ibboly wobbly timey

tomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clown

I mess with my earrings all. the. time! It's annoying because I don't realize I am moving the back of the earring until I hear a tiny 'pop' and find the earring back in my hand. and I sometimes twirl some of my hair around. And I found out from my mom, that sometimes in the middle of the night I will be asleep and I will have my eyes open just looking ahead. And I crack my fingers, my toes and everything that can be cracked xD my dad started it, when I was younger I thought it was cool how he made the popping noises, so I tried to do it and now I do it out of habit.
tomboy1132 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 09:42 PM   #7

atb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of lightatb124 is a glorious beacon of light

I sleep with my eyes open
I need everything to be even (ex. My sheets on my bed)
I always squeeze my fingers together when i get mad
When I am worried I pace and ask a ton of random questions
I play with my hair and earrings
I also hate when things are crooked
atb124 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 09:44 PM   #8
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

These aren't terribly abnormal, but I'm always cracking my fingers and putting my hand on my face.
Oh, and when I'm thinking about something, I look around a lot.
Old 11-25-2011, 09:47 PM   #9
ibboly wobbly timey

tomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clowntomboy1132 is cool as a bunny clown

Oh and I pace when I'm thinking, and If I can't drum my fingers on a table or something. And I can never stay still, and I have the attention span of a fish. xD
tomboy1132 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

I pick at my fingernails ( )
And I subconsciously roll my eyes.

The latter is more annoying because I suspect it gives people a bad impression of me, even though I'm not doing it on purpose.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, you are beautiful!, ♥thec&thesaw