Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 02:03 PM   #21
Call me Kay-Tizzle
Webkinz :)

jonasluva4 has a spectacular aura aboutjonasluva4 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: This is so unfair!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Well, it depends on the color of the extensions. If they're like, blonde or brown, then it's completely unfair. If they're like, neon pink or blue, I can understand your parents' concern (actually, I have hair extensions in both of those colors, and my parents don't mind )
It also depends on the type of extensions... are they ones that hook onto your hair and stay there until you pull them out, and then that's it? Or are they the barrette-type extensions (like the ones I have), that clip onto your hair, then you can take them off and put them back on as many times as you want? Because if they're the one-use type that're hard to get out (I had those once, actually... it was hard to brush my hair ), then yeah...
If they won't let you because of the color of the hair extension (say, neon fuchsia), then try a lighter/more subtle color, like a cotton candy pink or a blonde... also, try talking to your sister about it- maybe she'll be able to convince your mom
AND (LOL, I'm typing a lot ), if your mom STILL won't crack, just keep asking her WHY, exactly, you can't have temporary hair extensions, when your sister has permanent hair dye (draw a chart if it helps )
And, this may be the problem... some parents aren't that 'hip' to what's what for kids nowadays... So your mom might be confusing "hair extensions" with "hair dye"... I mean, she might've seen people with hair extensions before and thought, "well, they dyed their hair that color." So that may be what's keeping you from having them...

LOL, I know I might not be much help here, but that's because I don't really understand why she won't let you have hair extensions... I got pink ones when I was like 10, and they were the ones that stayed on your hair. But, good luck, and if all else fails, get down on your knees and beg. (just kidding- there's always the holiday season, maybe you could add 'hair extensions' to your wish list )
Well my sis got bright pink hair dye and i want to get blue clip in take out whenever.

View Post Originally Posted by polkadot101
I dont think its unfair.
My mom wouldnt let me get "take out anytime" extensions or letting me get hair colored.
Also, My mom is really nice. Dont get so mad about it.
Maybe in a year or two, ask her again.
If you want a crazy color like purple or orange, I can see why.
My sister dyed her hair when she was 13 or 14.
She got "Take out anytime" extensions this year.
I Hope you take this as advice, not being rude!
Polkadot101
My sis dyed her hair hot pink when she was 12
hot pink is a crazy color and i only want blue

Oh and by the way i wanna order them from Manicpanic.com thats where my sis got her hot pink dye
jonasluva4 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Closed