Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2008, 11:11 AM   #1
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 
Default So I receive this phone call on Sunday ...

and it's a college a couple states away asking for my son. I know many of you are thinking "big deal," but my son isn't even in high school yet!! Turns out he filled out an interest form saying he has graduated from high school and interested in one of their engineering/programming programs!! I told the lady that my son is XX years old and she apologized and said that they'd remove him from their system.

I don't know whether to remove his computer priveleges or give him kudos for what he did !!?!

I guess I should be thankful it wasn't an e-Harmony person calling ... oh, did I mention he joined that too??
Said he was over the drinking age, had a career in engineering, liked to travel, ...
I about hit the roof when I found that out!!! (I had to leave the room until I could contain myself!)

Sorry, but I felt like sharing and this is 'open mike' afterall ...
mathmom2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #2
call me Rachael Ray
Gift Guru

aaccgg will become famous soon enough

Default Re: So I receive this phone call on Sunday ...

Oh wow!! LOL that is too funny! Good thing it wasn't the e-harmony person calling. ROFL!
aaccgg is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
iceprincess6196
Gifted

iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

hahha i think you should give him a lesson about "personal info" and filling out forms about stuff that you dont want to do
Old 05-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #4
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by iceprincesss
hahha i think you should give him a lesson about "personal info" and filling out forms about stuff that you dont want to do
For e-harmony, the only thing legit were his first name and the city we lived in .. he lied about his age and made up a job, interests and whatnot

For the college, I was not too concerned about them having his name and number .. again, he said he had graduated from HS, so not too bad

I am just not sure where he comes up with all these crazy ideas to do this ???
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 11:33 AM   #5
call me Rachael Ray
Gift Guru

aaccgg will become famous soon enough

Maybe it was a dare from friends? Maybe he was bored?
aaccgg is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 11:39 AM   #6
^Look Up^
Gifted

heart4horses will become famous soon enough

Lol, sounds like the time I got a letter from a college saying that I was accepted. I was questioned by my parents and I told them I din't even know that thwe place excisted. Turns out it was a big computer glitcg. Darn computers!!
heart4horses is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
Nope.Tryagain.Nah.xD
Banned
dachshundlover1 has a spectacular aura about

LoL I'VE JOINED CLASSMATES.COM WHEN I GOT BOREDD. I joined as billybobjoebob smith. i had all these people emailing me LOL !! hahaha maybe your son wanted to be adventurous!
Old 05-05-2008, 12:33 PM   #8
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

lol me and my friend Holly8 joined an army site.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 12:45 PM   #9

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

Wow, at least look at it this way...
it was a call back at his age for college!

imagine what he'll get into when he is older
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 05-05-2008, 12:56 PM   #10
I Dream of Bunnies
Gifted

jhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to alljhae is a name known to all

lol missgnomie.

jhae
jhae is offline Female
Closed