Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 10:41 PM   #11
loves Tobuscus
Webkinz :)

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Sims 3 Ratings

I agree with MegMeg and Dogluver620.
It kind of depends on how you choose to play it. 99% of it is appropriate for most people. Most people being 12+ or so.
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #12

Sherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSherbetpuppy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Well I absolutely love Sims 3!
In my family, generally the age allowed to play sims (any sims in general) is 10 or so, as long as they have someone sitting with them the whole time. 12+ if they want to play by themselves
Sherbetpuppy is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 12:28 AM   #13

Xma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledgeXma92fx flows towards the sea of knowledge

It's pixels on a screen.. who cares? Take it from a teenager who has played nearly all games from all 3 sims series, including on game consoles.
I couldn't have been older than 5 or 6 when I started playing the 1st sims series..
It's all about life.. that's the point of the game...

Ok, so you build houses, you put furniture in houses, you create families, you get a job.. that's pretty much the entire plot of the game.. sure, there are some minorly inappropriate aspects, but shouldn't you already know about that kind of stuff? It's not like they show anything though.. (I'm still astonished at how inappropriate today's society makes that to be..) and people die once a while... but it's not like it's very graphic or anything

Bottom line, game ratings are overrated, just get it..
If you turn 13, you don't "magically" become a certain age to play a game, lol..

By the way, I don't see how maturity comes into the picture when talking about games.. I was playing Call of Duty the other day over wifi and some Japanese 8 year old started singing opera.. it's meant to be fun, who cares what age you are Just choose what you're interested in

Last edited by Xma92fx; 12-02-2010 at 12:31 AM..
Old 12-02-2010, 04:52 PM   #14
lizzydudette

Lizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud ofLizzy411 has much to be proud of

Well i have it on my phone and it has some bad things so i would say it is rated Teen but they don't show anything and they call it Woo Hooing if you know what i mean by that! But yeah just stay away from that and you should be fine
Lizzy411 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #15

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

I was reading tips and tricks for sims 2 and it said dont use the gnome because it comes to life at night! someone put gnomes all around their house and they came to life and ept looking through their windows
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 05:05 PM   #16
Gifted

Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters

I think that if you are old enough to understand how the game works then you are old enough to play it. There's nothing really bad in it, it's just a game about life.

View Post Originally Posted by ra1727
I was reading tips and tricks for sims 2 and it said dont use the gnome because it comes to life at night! someone put gnomes all around their house and they came to life and ept looking through their windows
I've played Sims 2 many times and that has never happened to me.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 05:22 PM   #17

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
I think that if you are old enough to understand how the game works then you are old enough to play it. There's nothing really bad in it, it's just a game about life.

I've played Sims 2 many times and that has never happened to me.
have you ever put the gnomes in your yard?
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #18
Gifted

Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters
Jenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glittersJenny is all that glitters

have you ever put the gnomes in your yard?
Yes. They are just decorations, they don't do anything.

Are you talking about Sims 2 for PS2 or Sims 2 for PC? On the Sims 2 for PS2 there is the gnome thing (well actually it's more of a trophy but most people call it the cheat gnome) it's like a master cheat code that you put in and the 'cheat gnome' appears in your yard and you use it for cheat codes but it doesn't come to life or anything. Maybe thats what your talking about. In Sims 2 for PC (which is what i play most of the time) the gnomes just sit in your yard.

Last edited by Jenny; 12-02-2010 at 05:27 PM..
Jenny is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 05:28 PM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by xx_jenny_xxx
Yes. They are just decorations, they don't do anything.

Are you talking about Sims 2 for PS2 or Sims 2 for PC? On the Sims 2 for PS2 there is the gnome thing (well actually it's more of a trophy but most people call it the cheat gnome) it's like a master cheat code that you put in and the 'cheat gnome' appears in your yard and you use it for cheat codes but it doesn't come to life or anything. Maybe thats what your talking about. In Sims 2 for PC (which is what i play most of the time) the gnomes just sit in your yard.
hmmm. its on the PC and no, not cheat gnome. i am gonna test it.
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #20
Gifted

hmmm. its on the PC and no, not cheat gnome. i am gonna test it.
Have you ever played the game and had that happen to you? Just because someone online said that happened doesn't mean it's true.

This person was asking about Sims 3 not Sims 2 so i don't think it really matters, it's kind of getting off topic.

Last edited by Jenny; 12-02-2010 at 05:32 PM..
Jenny is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jazzy here!, shootforthemoon♄