Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!
EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!EllaBellaBoo99 has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Sims 3 Ratings

I'd like to know what age group would be able to play Sims 3. I know its rated teens, but, you know, rating things can be kind of uptight. I've never played this game so I don't know how age appropriate it is. So, If anyone can tell me what age range would be able to play this that'd be great.
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2010, 06:47 PM   #2
Gift Guru

MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!MidnightAurora is not just visiting!

Default Re: Sims 3 Ratings

It really depends on what you think is suitable for your age. There isn't really anything bad in it. My mom is pretty strict, and she thinks its fine. There is not anything inappropriate to me. [: Hope this helped.
MidnightAurora is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:02 PM   #3

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

I think it's pretty much fine for anyone, I've been playing since Sims 1 came out and i was pretty young then.
Toothache is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:17 PM   #4

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

its fine for young teens as long as you don't do the teen rated parts. you know what i mean

but if i were you, i would get the sims 2. it is more fun and easier to play
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #5
peachy is an unknown quantity at this point

It's absolutely fine for younger teens, in my opinion. It's not like seeing a family member die will scar anyone for life, and having children doesn't make it inappropriate, it makes it realistic. Those are the only 'teen' parts of the game.
peachy is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
1f2b3rascalrcoon
Gifted

MAOAC12 has a spectacular aura aboutMAOAC12 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by peachy
It's absolutely fine for younger teens, in my opinion. It's not like seeing a family member die will scar anyone for life, and having children doesn't make it inappropriate, it makes it realistic. Those are the only 'teen' parts of the game.
I agree. But I must say, iv'e been addicted to it since i got it.
MAOAC12 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 08:43 PM   #7

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

I personally like the sims 2 better. i think its easier to play, plus, you can get pets
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 08:47 PM   #8
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

I haven't played the game much, but I think it's the most suitible for people 12+.
But ultimately, that's your folks' decision.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 PM   #9
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Sims 3 is okay, it can get a bit PG-13 but only if you choose to.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2010, 10:37 PM   #10
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

Sims 3 is the best.

Sims 2 is easier to play though (:

Personally, it's all a maturity thing. Nowadays an eight year old could be more mature than a sixteen year old but the game be rated 13+. I think the people who rate the games know what they are talking about, and as a player of most Sims 2 + 3 games (including expansion packs) I would say the rating is spot on. Eleven and twelves year olds are iffy, but thirteen and up is probably best.
Closed

Tags
jazzy here!, shootforthemoon♥