Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2008, 08:19 PM   #11
webkinzrock102

Default Re: Should I tell him?

Well i live in MI. once i moved down 2 flordia for about 6 mounths and i HATED it! so i told my dadand we moved back to Mi! i love it here, all my friends r here and some of my family! good luck.

pm me if u need anything.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2008, 08:26 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

megan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond reputemegan123 has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky!!! thank you !
Old 04-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

JEANNExMARiE is an unknown quantity at this point

lol
i live in PA
but then again, i guess i am lucky because we live in an upper class neighborhood, and there are some pretty sad looking places in pa, so i understand

but about you dilemma,
just be honest, but remember to be kind, just dont worry about hurting feelings, im sure if your dad will understand and will not be hurt
Old 04-20-2008, 08:45 PM   #14
emary4
Gifted

emary4 will become famous soon enough

You should tell him, he needs to hear your honesty. Even if you are scared, he isn't get that mad, but it is a little too late to go back, so you will both have to accept it and move on!
Old 04-26-2008, 04:00 PM   #15
Gift Guru

Beagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud ofBeagle00cc has much to be proud of

megan!! are u serious?... call me!!!
Beagle00cc is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 04:03 PM   #16
Has37789
Gift Guru

has37789 is a glorious beacon of lighthas37789 is a glorious beacon of light

I'd say give it a month or two and see if it gets any better. If not, speak to your father
Old 04-26-2008, 04:07 PM   #17
OOOHHMM I'm a
Gift Guru

nic4all has a spectacular aura about

The best I can say is give it time. It's just like playing a new game. At first you may not like it, but as you get accustomed to it, you grow more fond of it.
Yes, I think you should let your dad know how you feel, but I think you should give it some more time, before you decide that you really don't like it.
I moved halfway across the country once. After I moved back home I actually missed the place.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #18
iceprincess6196
Gifted

iceprincesss is on a distinguished road

You should tell your dad becuase he is open to your opinion because he asked you if i were you i would tell him it may hurt his feelings but then maybe you can tell him wat u dont like and mayeb you two can make some comprimise
Old 04-26-2008, 07:25 PM   #19
Party Like You're
Gifted

tcscgirl12 is just really nicetcscgirl12 is just really nice

Pennsylvania takes some time to get used to. Give it a while trust me you will grow attatched
tcscgirl12 is offline Female
Old 04-26-2008, 07:28 PM   #20
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

whats pa....philly?
jorking is offline Female
Closed