Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2014, 04:42 PM   #11
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Should I apply?

Yes of course I think you should & Do not worry about the $$ right now . If this is meant to be the $$ will happen by sponsor's or donations etc..This is an awesome opportunity & You should totally give it your best shot .If not down the road you will look back & wonder .Good luck ((HUGS))♥♥♥
mom w charm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2014, 12:38 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Thank you all for your replies, this application is due Wednesday..

View Post Originally Posted by warzone2251
Well yes I say you should but if you can already tell your summer is going to be as busy as it as than maybe wait a little longer because you may have trouble finding time to study and all that stuff you have to do for it but if you know you will have time go for it! But if your uncomfortable with some of the things you have to do but you still really want to do it than try to face your fears
Well, the only thing it would interfere with is UB Summer Program, but I can skip some of that and still have enough days for the Summer trip. (You have to be there a certain amount of days to go to the trip).
I know, I've been trying to face my fears some, I've yelled at some kids for not being quiet at attention, so I'm okay with that, as well at the marching. It's just the memorization tests, I can't play in front of one person, or else I flub the whole thing. That's my main problem. As well as the money, my mom was mad for having an out of town band camp in the first place..

View Post Originally Posted by Angellic
Yes, it would be a great opportunity for you to exemplify your leader and musical skills, but if you haven't yet, you're going need to seriously think over if this is want you want to devote the majority of your time to.
I haven't turns it in yet, I'm still debating a little bit. But, I probably will turn it in..
View Post Originally Posted by Gingerly
When you're old and looking back over your life, you'll regret all those thing you "didn't'
try.

So you need to go for it! Absolutely!
Thanks for the advice!

View Post Originally Posted by mom w charm
Yes of course I think you should & Do not worry about the $$ right now . If this is meant to be the $$ will happen by sponsor's or donations etc..This is an awesome opportunity & You should totally give it your best shot .If not down the road you will look back & wonder .Good luck ((HUGS))♥♥♥
Thanks for the advice! I'll probably have to pay my own way, but I'm going to do it... Probably!
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 03-01-2014, 01:08 PM   #13
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

If you are able to do it, I would say go ahead and do it!
You seem like you love band more than anything It actually sounds like it would be really fun!
I say Go ahead and apply!.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 03-01-2014, 01:49 PM   #14
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Pandalover4ever
Thank you all for your replies, this application is due Wednesday..

Well, the only thing it would interfere with is UB Summer Program, but I can skip some of that and still have enough days for the Summer trip. (You have to be there a certain amount of days to go to the trip).
I know, I've been trying to face my fears some, I've yelled at some kids for not being quiet at attention, so I'm okay with that, as well at the marching. It's just the memorization tests, I can't play in front of one person, or else I flub the whole thing. That's my main problem. As well as the money, my mom was mad for having an out of town band camp in the first place..

I haven't turns it in yet, I'm still debating a little bit. But, I probably will turn it in..

Thanks for the advice!

Thanks for the advice! I'll probably have to pay my own way, but I'm going to do it... Probably!

Okay YOU Go for it Good luck You got this
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 03-03-2014, 12:06 PM   #15

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Snow day today! My band director might extend the deadline for applications, I'm hoping he does because I'm not done with mine yet!
Old 03-03-2014, 12:27 PM   #16
spotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norris
spotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norrisspotteddoglover is better than Chuck Norris

I think you should go for it. It might be one of those things that you'd regret NOT doing when you look back at your life one day. It sounds like a wonderful experience, and my mom was in the same position a long time ago. She turned down that opportunity but spent years in marching band which were fun for her, but she thought she shouldn't have turned down that opportunity. (My mom's not the best example, though. She became a music teacher, met my dad, and they fell in love so everything turned out alright for her.)

7,800th post!
It's a snow day here, too. I love snow days...

Last edited by spotteddoglover; 03-03-2014 at 12:29 PM..
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Old 03-06-2014, 10:48 PM   #17

I finished my application, I just need to print it off and I'll be ready!
Closed

Tags
dftba, property of the hbp