Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2012, 12:52 PM   #11
NYAN
Webkinz :)

yazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud ofyazibelle has much to be proud of

Default Re: Seussical the Musical

This is stupid, but what's Seussical the Musical? (Yes, I know it has something to do with Dr. Seuss. XD)
yazibelle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2012, 09:36 PM   #12
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

Heyy, don't be nervous If you have a good stage with bright lights, you won't even see the audience so don't even worry about them. With practice, everything will be natural to you. I am sure that you will do just fine.
Break a leg!
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 04:29 PM   #13
Live, Laugh, Love

gabbyness4ever is just really nicegabbyness4ever is just really nice

Good luck! I was in Seussical and I had a blast!!!! What part are you?
gabbyness4ever is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 11:11 PM   #14

Pandalover4ever swims in greatness
Pandalover4ever swims in greatnessPandalover4ever swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by yazibelle
This is stupid, but what's Seussical the Musical? (Yes, I know it has something to do with Dr. Seuss. XD)
Seusscial is a musical that combines Dr. Seuss's books.

ACT 1

Horton finds the dust speck and sets it on a clover. Then Sour Kangaroo and the Wickersham monkeys find Horton and say that he is a fool.

Horton then learns about the Who life. And about the Mayor.

Then Jojo gets i trouble for his thinking and is sent to take a bath. But, his imagination goes wild and his parents get madder.

They send him off to military school. And then Horton talks to the speck even more and finds another thinker like him. They talk and then go to bed.

Gertrude the girl bird, now sees how special Horton is. So she wants to impress him.

So she ran to Dr. Dake and begged him until he agreed for her tail to get longer.

The Wickershams start to pick on Horton. and they take the clover. They run all over the Jungle of Nool. Until one of the monkeys hands it off to Vlad Valodicoff. He drops the clover in a great big patch of clovers. He begins to search for his clover. Soon Mazyie (the bird) gets Horton's attention and persuades him to take care of her egg. He eventually agrees and takes care of her little egg.

Mazyie never comes back. Fall comes. Then winter. Gertrude gives him a scarf and tries to get his attention. He is stuck between a dust speck and and an egg.

Then the hunters capture him.

( INTERMISSION)

* ACT 2 *

Horton gets carried onto a ship.

Then he is auctioned off, the Circus lady wins him.

They take him to the circus. ( his isn't really happy bout this)

He sings to the egg and hopes he will get rescued.

Mazyie leaves Palm Beach and find Horton at the circus. She gives him the egg and leaves him.

Gertrude finds Horton and tells him how she saved him. Like cutting off her ENORMOUS tail.

She rescues Horton and they return to the Jungle of Nool. Then Sour Kangaroo and the Wick monkeys find him and make a Sour citizen's arrest.

They go to court and the verdict is:

the boil the clover!

( do you want me to tell the rest?? )

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 03-13-2012 at 03:51 PM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 07:07 PM   #15
olf Shaped Bullet

beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep
beaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the repbeaglelover10 invented the rep

You can do it! Just remember, some really great things have come out of accidents or mistakes. So, if you reach a problem, just keep smiling and don't freak out. Don't lose confidence!
beaglelover10 is offline Female
Old 03-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #16

View Post Originally Posted by beaglelover10
You can do it! Just remember, some really great things have come out of accidents or mistakes. So, if you reach a problem, just keep smiling and don't freak out. Don't lose confidence!
Thanks!

For all you guys wondering what I am, I am a:

who
jungle animal
fish
hunter

I got a LOT of costume changes! D:

I hope nothing falls off......
Old 03-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #17

OMG! OMG! OMG!

only 3 more rehearsals till opening night! D: D:
Old 03-17-2012, 05:37 PM   #18

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

My friend was in Seussical as well. It's amazing. (:

I'd say just focus at rehearsals, and study study study. Treat it like an important school thing (well, cause it is ), but remember to have fun with it too and don't freak out too much.
Lunagrrl is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bradying, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, seuss! seuss!, think outside the [box], y-a-z-i-b-e-l-l-e