Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2014, 03:23 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: The September 1st Through 30th Chat Thread

View Post Originally Posted by spotteddoglover
I know
All of mine are retired by now. I haven't bought a webkinz tag or plush since 2009, at least.
i only ever had around 30 webkinz; most of mine were gifts

i think some of mine aren't retired yet, even if they were from before 2010 or so.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2014, 03:25 PM   #22
send help

webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory
webkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glorywebkinz login is on the edge of glory

you can still get some pretty decent money if you sell a retired webkinz
Old 08-31-2014, 03:26 PM   #23

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness
True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

it's raining so hard omg
True2MyWord1 is offline Female
Old 08-31-2014, 03:34 PM   #24
dance magic dance
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by BlueParrot
i only ever had around 30 webkinz; most of mine were gifts

i think some of mine aren't retired yet, even if they were from before 2010 or so.
Most of mine were lost on my first account. I don't remember the password for the account so it was probably erased. I changed the password a lot.
View Post Originally Posted by True2MyWord1
it's raining so hard omg
I wish it would rain here... Hasn't rained here a ton since the May 20th Moore tornado. That tornado started to form over my house, but it got a mile or so away before it actually started doing any sort of damage.
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Old 08-31-2014, 03:35 PM   #25

True2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicnessTrue2MyWord1 is epic beyond epicness

dude, you don't want the rain we're having tho

i started my movie, and now i can't seem to finish it
Old 08-31-2014, 03:41 PM   #26
dance magic dance
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by True2MyWord1
dude, you don't want the rain we're having tho

i started my movie, and now i can't seem to finish it
When I walk outside barefoot (on the pavement), I hear the sound of my feet burning. It's a sizzling kind of sound. I don't know how my shoes don't melt from touching the hot pavement. We need any kind of rain there is here.

Last edited by spotteddoglover; 08-31-2014 at 03:43 PM..
Old 08-31-2014, 03:41 PM   #27

i hear the rain atm

it's so dark
Old 08-31-2014, 03:42 PM   #28
dance magic dance

I love rain.
Old 08-31-2014, 03:44 PM   #29

i hate all weather
Old 08-31-2014, 03:46 PM   #30

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by spotteddoglover
Most of mine were lost on my first account. I don't remember the password for the account so it was probably erased. I changed the password a lot.
i only ever had one account, and after i quit a long time ago, i tried again just out of curiosity, but it says my password is wrong. i haven't tried in years.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz login
you can still get some pretty decent money if you sell a retired webkinz

don't you have to have the codes? otherwise they're worth like 5 cents
Closed

Tags
aaron tveit, alfredxmaddie, be true!, bradying, cows4you, dave strider was here, dftba, gogreengirl, i like banana pancakes, it's jj(:, kamui junketsu!, kamui senketsu!, kimmy was here, lounge act, mfalcon landed here, namine ritsu kire, put some tape on this, ruby was here x], sayeth what?!?!?, stop sebstan 2k14, the hulk smashed here, tigerdove is here, wi the the ghost town!, wolves says roflcopter!, ♡ marina ♡