Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #1
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default School Problems..... How do I deal with it?!? Thanks to everyone that helps!

Alright, Well at my school rumors travel fast..

Well this guy named ( lets call him billy. ) tells everyone everything!

Now he is going to make up a rumor about me liking this guy ( Joe. )

I don't like ( Joe ) in that kind of way he is really nice... One of those guys you can't not like...

What should I do?

I know Billy will tell every one tomarrow. How do I stop it? Or prevent it.

I don't want Joe to find out, Because it will make things weird between us.. I just dont want him thinking that. Should I say don't belive all those rumors? Or just let it go?

( I know, Its really lame 5th grade stufff, But i dont know what to do. Or what to say.. )

Last edited by In The Sun; 04-21-2009 at 08:28 PM..
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 08:26 PM   #2
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: School Problems..... How do I deal with it?!? Thanks to everyone that helps!

Hey In The Sun!

Just a reminder: don't give out your grade, or offer rep or WI$. I know you meant well, but it's just not allowed at WI

If I were you, I'd tell Joe before Billy tells him. That way, it won't be as awkward, because you told him, and not Billy.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
O Praise Him ♥
Gift Guru

pollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant futurepollytoad77 has a brilliant future

Default Re: School Problems..... How do I deal with it?!? Thanks to everyone that helps!

Hey, In The Sun!
Go to Joe yourself and tell him you only like him as a friend. So that when (if) the rumors spread he'll know they are just lies.
If you guys are still friends, it won't matter what anyone else thinks!

Good Luck!!
-Pollytoad
pollytoad77 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, I dont want him finding out though..

I didn't give out my grade

I was just saying how that felt like.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:30 PM   #5
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
Thanks, I dont want him finding out though..

I didn't give out my grade

I was just saying how that felt like.
Oh, I see. Just looked like you were giving out your grade.

Are you absolutely positive that Billy will tell everyone? If you are 110% sure, then I'd just tell Joe because it will be less awkward. It might seem like you told Billy to tell Joe, KWIM?
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #6
To the invisible (:

Alright thanks..

I am preety sure he will. But he also makes alot of jokes and stff so I am hoping he will not belive him

You all have been a great big help.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:35 PM   #7
Proud Jesus Freak!

HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!HarryPotterFreakazoid is the bees knees!

Ignore it. Billy may just want to irritate you. Tell Joe what happened, so things don't get awkward. Maybe, if you are close friend, call him before it happens so he is prepared. If not, tell him as soon as you get to see him. Hope I helped!

~Amanda
Old 04-21-2009, 08:40 PM   #8

jazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonderjazzykinz wows us all with wonder

I would talk to my friend and ignore the "rumor spreader". Eventually he will spread rumors about eveyone, then everyone will know that he is really an liar with a big mouth.

I like to believe that "Everything that goes around, comes around".

Last edited by jazzykinz; 04-21-2009 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: used wrong word
jazzykinz is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 08:42 PM   #9
To the invisible (:

Alright Thanks everyone
Old 04-21-2009, 09:21 PM   #10
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Well, I am in 6th grade and stuff like that happens every day. I remember one time in 5th grade it got around that i liked a guy and they shouted it out in music class! I was so embarrased even though i did not have a crush on him. Well i would either stand your ground and tell everyone that you don't like him. I did that and it finally got into everyone's heads that i did not like him. Well I hope I helped you out. Bye In The Sun!

~HannaWalters10~
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Closed