Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default room tips

k i'm remodeling my room soon because mine is so bland like the walls are white and there is like nothing on the walls and it's so boring
the bed sheet are like pale lavender like what ew

so yeah most of you know me p well, or at least an idea of who i am

if not
-i like music
-i am a christian
-my favorite color is green
-i'm very philosophical and a deep thinker
-i am really out there but at the same time very reserved

yeah yeah yeah and more

so i have no idea what to do for my room, any ideas would help me begin to brainstorm
SophieKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2013, 06:24 PM   #2
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: room tips

on the walls you could put wordart, maps, and your favorite bands
or like if you like art put up your drawings
or paint on your walls
like drawing donuts on your walls or whatever you like idk donuts are cool
MissSparkle is offline Female
Old 06-25-2013, 06:35 PM   #3
Banned
paisley panda. is a jewel in the roughpaisley panda. is a jewel in the rough

try decorating your walls by cutting out pieces of magazine into song lyrics
get a bulletin board or a board or whatever to make a huge collage of pictures of you/your family/friends to hang
if you can't paint your walls you should
if you're a hipster you can make crayon art and hang it up or get christmas lights
Old 06-25-2013, 07:10 PM   #4
I'm Ashlyn (:

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

I would repaint your walls a green color (since you said it was your favorite) and think about getting some posters of your favorite artists and putting them around your room.(:
starbucksfun is offline Female
Old 06-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #5
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

thanks for the ideas about posters and word art! does the word art come off easy though?
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 06-25-2013, 07:25 PM   #6
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

I agree w/ what the other people suggested, put up lyrics or posters of your favourite artists
or put up a quote
I have a quote on my wall along w/ some art and it was kinda difficult but easy at the same time idk
Old 06-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #7

peachypeaches defies all odds
peachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all oddspeachypeaches defies all odds

You could look through a PBTeen catalog or whatever to get ideas. Maybe you'll see something you'd like to buy or maybe just find inspiration.
You can put up posters or maybe paint your walls?
Maybe try to get like a fun new lamp or chair or something to make your room less boring?
If you have a bookshelf you could reorganize it or I don't know. When I reorganized my bookshelf it just felt more exciting because it's a little bit of a scenery change and also it's not as messy now.
You could also get a plant.
Old 06-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #8

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would KEEP the neutral walls. If you REALLY want to change them just do an accent wall (one wall a color) so then when you get tired of it it's easy to change! a cool idea for an accent wall might be doing a dark green and light green stripes going down? That'd be pretty!

Find a color scheme you like. Here's an ideas:
-Green, ocean blue, white, and black.
--white walls
--green comforter
--blue sheets
--maybe over your bed your favorite scripture or quote?
--black furniture
--maybe some black music notes (like this, not the stickers) Click the image to open in full size.
kitkat97106 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2013, 10:35 AM   #9
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

If you're able to you could paint your room green and have a green type thing going on. Like green curtains, walls, sheets, blankets,pillow cases etc. I got my room done for my birthday last November and my walls are a lavender type color. Since you love music and are a Christian you could probably put a cross up on your wall hanging above your bed or a desk or whatever you want to have above. Along with the music notes. Could have wall stickers and if you're the type of girl that loves mirrors or loves looking at the mirror you could have a hanging up mirror or full length mirror. And you could probably put a few comfy chairs in your room if it's big enough.
Hope I gave some ideas
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 06-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #10
Gifted

gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
gimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlegimmeabook had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Just impulsively I'd like to say that something I think would be neat would be to put quotes on your walls, either painting them on or putting them in a cool picture frame and hanging them. Perhaps song lyrics, too. Guess I got that from philosophical/deep thinker.
Anyway, for bedrooms it's kind of hard to figure out what you want. Actually what I would do is get a new comforter that you really like, and build around it. White walls can be cool if you do something special with them. My friend is doing white walls, with a blue ceiling and one chevron wall in her bedroom. Personally, I love the chevron idea, or stripes or something. It depends on what you like, I'm kind of just throwing stuff out.
gimmeabook is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dftba