Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #11
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Roller Coasters?

View Post Originally Posted by honeyluv55
I love roller coasters. The biggest one I've been on was pretty short but fast.

Leviathan @ Canada's Wonderland, 305 feet tall, 91 miles and hour and an 80 degree drop.

Not as good as Millenium Force or Kingda Ka, but better than any other coaster in Canada xD
Everyone I know who has ridden Millenium says it was amazing.
I'm going to attempt to conquer it when I go.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2012, 06:07 PM   #12
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Everyone I know who has ridden Millenium says it was amazing.
I'm going to attempt to conquer it when I go.
that one is so scary, I never go on such steep drops. YIKES!
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 06-15-2012, 06:18 PM   #13
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

The biggest one I've ever been on is Expedition Everest at Disney World.
Usually I'm too scared for the big coasters But this year at King's Island, I'm going to try some of the bigger ones, like The Beast, Flight Deck, and maybe Diamondback.
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 06:19 PM   #14
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

I love the Millenium Force!! Whew, what a rush!! I didn't scream only because I was too scared to make any noise
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence
MiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellenceMiNiMoose is the epitome of excellence

I rode Expedition Everest at Disney Florida a few years back
So awesome

Then last summer, I rode this huge coaster at Sea World San Antonio but I don't remember what it was called
Old 06-15-2012, 08:03 PM   #16
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Kayfookey
I love the Millenium Force!! Whew, what a rush!! I didn't scream only because I was too scared to make any noise
That's how I am on a ride.
I'm either screaming my lungs out,
or I'm completely silent because I'm so petrified.
But, usually it's option number one.....
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-15-2012, 08:18 PM   #17

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

I'm terrified of roller coasters, (mainly the whole, heights thing), yet sometimes I get a rush of adrenaline and the stupid words slip out of my mouth; "Let's ride that one!".

Anyways, the biggest one I've ever been on is Expedition Everest in Animal Kingdom, Walt Disney World. I don't know how high it is, but I've only been on like; 3 different coasters so I can safely say that's the largest one.
Breener is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 08:00 PM   #18
I <3 Mankey

girlwholuvsWI will become famous soon enough

the kiddie coaster! BEAST! ( I'm joking LOL)
I've never been on any. I REALLY want to though...
I want to ride the Rock Bottom Plunge at Mall of America!
girlwholuvsWI is offline Female
Old 06-17-2012, 09:56 PM   #19
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

Well, I Went To Six Flags Over Georgia, And The Smallest One Was That Roadrunner Thing, I'd Say The Next Biggest Was The American Scream Machine ( Wooden And Super Scary..) The Georgia Cyclone (Another Wooden Coaster It Was Shaking The Whole Time) Another Geogia Something Coaster... ( Was A Lil Scary) And The Biggest And Most Scariest Of All... The Goliath ( I Didn't Open My Eyes Until We Got To The Lake Part I Forced My Mom To Let Me Sit In The Middle Between This Stranger And My Mom) Lol!
worldpeace is offline Female
Old 06-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #20
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

i wub them
idk what the biggest one i've gone on is, prolly california screamin at disney land.
i wanna go on a big ride though, like at six flags OuO
Closed

Tags
a blue-dog-frog was here, i have camera. smile., i love my webbies! <3, [hello cold world]