Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2007, 09:10 PM   #21
ebkinz are so
Gifted

pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: RIP Copper.Click here to hear the story.

Ohhh...Im SOOOO sorry....Even though hes not here in dog form his spirit is still here and will stay with you forever.....The Memories will stay here also...I mm sooo sorry that this happened but God said it was his time to depart the earth and he did...you will see him some day...however i amm still so sorry that this has happened to you~
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 09:40 PM   #22
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I am so sorry, because I truly know how you're feeling. My precious 13 yr. old kitty
died last night.
Please allow yourself time to grieve for your
dear friend....and know that some day the
memories will bring smiles instead of tears.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 09:44 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Icicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clownIcicle20 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

thats soo sad, i hope you feel better. He must have been a great friend, it's great to share memories with your pets i hope you have fun with your new kinz
Icicle20 is offline Male
Old 10-28-2007, 09:46 PM   #24
dancequeen343

OMG I am soooooooooooo sry!!!!! I love animals I am crying just hearing about it!
Old 10-28-2007, 09:50 PM   #25
Gifted

kmcexoh is an unknown quantity at this point

omgosh, im sooo sorry!! I have my first dog, and she is a cocker spaniel, named lady, from lady & the ***** , sp far shes hanging in and is very healthy pupp
Old 10-28-2007, 09:51 PM   #26
Kelsko
Gifted

Kelsko is on a distinguished road

Go to

http://rainbowsbridge.com/Poem.htm

And read the wonderful poem.

When it lost my beloved cat Mudgy a few weeks ago, this site made me feel loads better.

It takes a while to get over a loss like this, and you may never get over it, but one day you'll remember the goods times that you and copper had.

He'll always watch over you and the garden you two shared from doggy heaven.

You know something? I bet he is planting another garden up in doggy heaven for you guys! It's probably more beautiful than anything, just like the bond between you two.

My deepest sympathy goes out to you for your loss.
Kelsko is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 09:56 PM   #27
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by tabbylo
Two years ago I got the cutest dog in the world,Copper.He was a german Shepard,and my best bud.Me and him were tied together forever,intill a cancer attack got to him.He was in surgrie for two weeks before He was ok.I was so afriad that he was going to die,so we planted a garden together.It grew beauitfully,and we planted almost everything!One day after school I decided to plant more roses,so I called Copper,but he wouldnt come.I ran in saying "Copper Come here baby" but he wouldnt come.I turned and I saw Copper,On the floor,his eyes wide open,dead.I raced to my mom and dad,And they called the animal hostpital.It was to late.Once we had the funeral,My mom bought me a German Shepard webbie to remind me of Copper.I sobbed for a hour,even when I put him on my account.I made his room the rock theme,but there was one thing I forgot.Me and Coppers Garden.I clicked new room,Which made me cry harder,and built it with him there with me.Now I will never forget him.
I have really been touched by reading your post; Cooper sounds like a wonderful pet, and I can imagine how much you miss him. I'm so glad you shared your story with all of us, because many here on WI are animal lovers, and pet parents, and I have a feeling that your post will bring much comfort to other people who may have lost a beloved pet.

Also, I want to say that your parents sound like wonderful and compassionate people---they not only tried to cure Cooper through the suegery you mentioned, but they also had a funeral for him, and then bought you a WEBKINZ in his memory. Wow--really super parents! You are lucky! And so was Cooper.
All the best to you; thanks again for sharing your story.
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 10:02 PM   #28
Akyma
Webkinz :)

akima is on a distinguished road

(((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) I am so sorry!! Hang in there!!
Old 10-28-2007, 10:07 PM   #29
MysteryD
Gift Guru

Donna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant futureDonna has a brilliant future

Oh, you got me crying now too. My sympathies on on Copper's death. I've lost a dear dear friend, Troubles, and know how you feel. Remember how much you were loved and how much you loved in return. It was a very nice life that you shared for however long.

Believe that the love will remain and the pain will ease with time.

Donna
Old 10-28-2007, 10:08 PM   #30
wouldntyouliketoknow
Gift Guru

Maisys_mama will become famous soon enough

Cancer is the most horrible thing ever. I had 2 pets pass away. I'm so sorry for your loss.
Closed