Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2012, 10:42 PM   #1
crazy redneck mainah
Webkinz :)

rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness
rainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicnessrainzz is epic beyond epicness

Default Regarding the dct.

Hello everyone
Okay
So regarding this thread:*http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...e-dcts-743040/
When I read through that, I was so mad. >:[
You all are stereotyping us!
I dct every day, and I love it. I've met some of the awesomest people on the dct. Us regular dct'ers are very good friends and we love each other very much. <3
We don't talk about anime all the time. It's something a lot of us enjoy, so we like to talk about it! And we won't bash you for not likening it.*

I have been going on the dct ever since I joined WI. It's taken me this long to gain some of the regular dct'ers friendship. They are some of the coolest, special people I've met.

*My feelings have been hurt several times on the dct, and some to the point of tears. Does that stop me from going on?
No.*
We do get in some fights, but most of them are trolls, or members coming on and bashing some of the dct'ers. And we just can't let it go! We have defend our friends.
I would love it if more of you came onto the dct. I'd love to get to know you all.
But a couple things
Do not, and I mean DO NOT come on and bash us, complain about being ignored, be really really random, or say we all hate you(because that is not true at all. This just starts fights)
And we have been behaving lately.
So*
The point of this thread is that we are not crazy, anime people who sit on their bums all day. We just like to talk to each other. :3

I really hope I havnt offended any of you, and*I hope to see some of you on the dct!

((hugs))
Corie
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond words
WackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond wordsWackyZingoz211 is beyond words

Default Re: Regarding the dct.

I totally agree with this
Lots of people seem to generalize "DCTers" as being rude people who love anime and won't talk to people who don't.
And it's totally not true.
Anyone can DCT. You don't have to like anime, or My Little Pony, or One Direction. You just have to like chatting with people c:
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
CM Punk is

Gdfgjbg knows the way
Gdfgjbg knows the wayGdfgjbg knows the wayGdfgjbg knows the wayGdfgjbg knows the way

I agree with this 100%.
I'm not on the DCT very often but I've gotten to love it!
If ya don't like the DCT don't go on it. It's simple as that.
rep 4 you
Gdfgjbg is offline Male
Old 05-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #4
aiting for k-on! s3

RevivedHooligan defies all odds
RevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all oddsRevivedHooligan defies all odds

don't let what they say get to your head. they're just ignorant people and they don't actually know what they're talking about.
RevivedHooligan is offline Male
Old 05-20-2012, 10:48 PM   #5
Gifted

Midnightstars33 has disabled reputation

I think this has been talked about before.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post26769400
Old 05-20-2012, 10:55 PM   #6
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I have no problem with the DCT. You need to try and include everyone though.I have seen so many cases were people are just ignored because they are new, or not one of the members. You don't have to be best friends with the person, but at least say "Hi"
What if you are a newbie who comes on the DCT, get ignored, then your over all feeling of WI is tainted with being ignored.

I know I posted on a while back. I posted a few, and I was told to shut up and leave the DCT because it was "our thread"
You guys have every right to be there, I have no problem with that at all. I am just saying try to be nice, and greet someone who wants to join in on the fun.

I haven't been on there recently, but from my pass experience. most people just stick with them selves or their group, and ignore everyone else. I am not trying to be stereotypical, but this is from my personal experience on the DCT.

Sorry if this upsets you, but I have as much right to post this reply, as you have to post this thread.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 11:01 PM   #7

ballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum master
ballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum masterballerina4ever is a forum master

I enjoy the DCT, but only if people actually listen to others. It seems now there is one "clique" and you can't really join it. :/ But some days people on there are inclusive.
ballerina4ever is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 11:05 PM   #8
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

Not to sound weird but what is a dct I haven't learned everything yet around here. I am sorry they hurt your feelings.
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #9
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

onlychild1999 is a creator of wonder
onlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonderonlychild1999 is a creator of wonder

I like the dct, and agree with this, but I drop in, say hello, and hardly anybody talks to me.
View Post Originally Posted by ballerina4ever
I enjoy the DCT, but only if people actually listen to others. It seems now there is one "clique" and you can't really join it. :/ But some days people on there are inclusive.
^ Pretty much this.

>.<
onlychild1999 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2012, 11:11 PM   #10
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

Personally, I've got no problems with the DCT or any DCTers. I think it's a great thing that you guys have formed such close bonds! I know that I have become great friends with people on Webkinz Insider through mutual interests, so why should you guys be deprived of the opportunity?

Yes, it's true that the DCT can tend to go pretty quickly, and I'm sure you don't mean to skip over posts that aren't necessarily from your friends/other DCTers. Perhaps, instead of accusing all of us that don't go on the DCT regularly of accusing you, do you think you could maybe approach it differently? Maybe, instead of "You all are stereotyping us!" you could try saying it in a nicer way, such as, "Some of you are stereotyping us, and it really hurts our feelings," or something of the like. I think when you word it the way you have, you kind of contradict yourself by stereotyping the rest of WI. (I'm not saying that's what you meant by it. That's just how I perceive it. )

I know how it feels to be prejudiced against, trust me. Being a big fan of One Direction, I tend to get a lot of hate. (Inside of WI and out.) I try not to judge people's opinions as they do mine, because I know how it feels.

I am sure this will all work out for all of us. I think that it might even bring Webkinz Insider closer together.
Closed

Tags
bedroom hymns, bequiet, bradleys in the tardis, cm punk best in the world, pokemans, savin' the troll galaxy, think inside the [box], think outside the [box], yuri ♥, [ n e m e a n ]