Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 02:22 PM   #71
Imagine...
Webkinz :)

TayTay♥ is on a distinguished road

Default Re: rebecca black friday??

Not exactly my favorite song...
But she seems like a nice girl. (:
TayTay♥ is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2011, 03:43 PM   #72
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by kayla8209
Ya imagen how she feels? It wouldn't feel to good if you were being cyber bullied would it? How would it feel? It would hurt badly am i right? i've been cyber bullied before. Ain't fun.
sorry about the cyber bullying thing
i dont like the song that much but people dont need to bully her because they dont like something
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 03-27-2011, 06:36 PM   #73
Blaze<3

PrincessBlaze is a jewel in the roughPrincessBlaze is a jewel in the rough

I heard her song before. She has a failed voice, but she's very pretty. :]
PrincessBlaze is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #74
irulek

irulek is a jewel in the roughirulek is a jewel in the rough

I'm sorry, but that video made me laugh so hard! She's 13, but her friends can drive. AND, she gets into the car with them instead of getting on the bus.
"Which seat will I choose?"
No offense to people who like her!
irulek is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 06:53 PM   #75

Anna1908 is on a distinguished road

I like the song, but, after a little while, her voice gets really annoying!!! I think Miley Cyrus should sing that song... Anybody agree? She's just to nasal.

View Post Originally Posted by irulek
I'm sorry, but that video made me laugh so hard! She's 13, but her friends can drive. AND, she gets into the car with them instead of getting on the bus.
"Which seat will I choose?"
No offense to people who like her!
Ik! And then she's like "And then tomorrow's Saturday!" And "We so exited!" And her friends looked like they were like, 13 or 12! I was like "WHAT?"
Anna1908 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 08:00 PM   #76
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

"MY HAND IS A DOLPHIN"
XD

I don't like her, at all. Maybe she can sing a different song.... one not pointing out what the days of the week are. One that doesn't say "fun" 99 times. I don't think you should be mean to her about it, she's just a kid..... but yeah.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2011, 09:35 PM   #77

-rynnxo is on a distinguished road

^ HAHA, to the 'my hand is a dolphin'. That parody is amazing. xD

To be honest, I don't really like the song, but I feel bad for her. She made that song and video for fun, not for people to hate her for it. :/
Old 03-31-2011, 10:52 AM   #78
Hello!

cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!cah117 is not just visiting!

Wow, this song is popular....
cah117 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2011, 11:07 AM   #79

Lightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonderLightning wows us all with wonder

I think it is just funy
Lightning is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bad singer, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, energy never dies, geez, iwashere(:, megann, she's only 13!, shootforthemoon♥, swags was here!!!, taytay♥