Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 05:00 AM   #1
Call me Summer!
Webkinz :)

SummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to allSummerLovin' is a name known to all

Default The reason I haven't been asleep yet

is because its

MOTHERS DAY !!

me and my friend Brenna have been up alll night cooking and cleaning just for my mom . We even looked up a recipe for amazing eggs !! What are you doing for your mother ?
SummerLovin' is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2010, 05:53 AM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum
samoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forumsamoyeds43 rocks the forum

Default Re: The reason I haven't been asleep yet

That is so sweet of you to do that! I'm sure your mom will appreciate it very much! FOr mother's day, I picked some leftover tulips from our garden, put them in a nice vase, made a card, and did ALL of the laundry last night while she was watching TV.
Old 05-09-2010, 06:16 AM   #3
How many zeros?

000000005 swims in greatness
000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness000000005 swims in greatness

Me, my brother, and my dad are taking her out to get pizza
000000005 is offline Male
Old 05-09-2010, 06:58 AM   #4
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

I'm going to give her a hug! (Hey, I'm broke. LOL)
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 07:00 AM   #5
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

The usual, a card, presents and we let her decide where she wants to go.
Old 05-09-2010, 10:08 AM   #6
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I bought my mom a bowl with hibiscus flowers on it, zip lock bags, dish towels, scour pads, a spatula with flowers on the handle, a hair towel and nail polish.
:}
I always buy stuff I know she'll use.
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 10:11 AM   #7
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

aww that's so nice of you!
i'm gonna make my mom a card and do the chores she does everyday..besides cooking, i don't want to give her food poisoning.
becky423 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2010, 10:12 AM   #8
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

That's so sweet! I'm sure she's going to be a very happy camper when she wakes up :>
I actually haven't done anything yet for my mom. Every year she just says "Gimme a hug and a cuddle and I"ll be fine" so that's what I do <3

Happy mothers day you guys!
Old 05-09-2010, 10:23 AM   #9
luv14webkinz

i made my mother a poem book and a card. we also bought her flowers, and we are going to clean today because she hates coming home to a messy house after a vacation, and we are taking her somewhere she LOVES! (i wish i could say, but wayy too much personal info LOL)
Old 05-09-2010, 12:49 PM   #10
Chinese people are
Gifted

yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!yingxi is the bees knees!

I made brownies for her, put the dishes away, and currently babysitting my sister free of charge. <3
yingxi is offline Female
Closed

Tags
mockingjay, mot