Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #81
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Real Recipes for Real people PART TWO who do not want to spend too much time in the kitchen!! Come here to post and find Quick recipes for your family!!

Now open! all are invited to post their favorite recipes on this thread!
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-23-2012, 07:13 PM   #82
I is where I belong
Banned
xXTrinityXx is a name known to allxXTrinityXx is a name known to allxXTrinityXx is a name known to all

Default Re: Real Recipes for Real people PART TWO who do not want to spend too much time in the kitchen!! Come here to post and find Quick recipes for your family!!

Something My friend and I made
Italian Styled Salad!!

INGREDIENTS:
Italian Dressing
Carrots
Butter Crackers
Chow Mein Noodles
Lettuce
DIRECTIONS:
Spread baby carrots on the bottom of a bowl (make sure its a full package)
Squirt on lots of Italian dressing over top of the carrots
Spread a few pieces of lettuce on top
Pour on more Italian dressing
Slowly place 4 butter crackers around rims of bowl
Sprinkle Chow Mein Noodles On top
Add Salt if you'd like

ENJOY!
xXTrinityXx is offline Female
Old 07-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #83
Camp NaNo WC: 12,023
Webkinz :)

dazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonderdazzle6565 wows us all with wonder

ngredients

3 medium-ripe pears, peeled and sliced
28 caramels*
1 1/2 cups water, divided
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
3 eggs
Whipped cream
Directions

Arrange pear slices in rows in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish; set aside. In a saucepan, melt the caramels with a 1/2 cup water; stir in butter until smooth. Pour over pears. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, oil, eggs and remaining water. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Pour over the caramel layer.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center of cake comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. SErve with whipped cream.
Footnotes

This recipe was tested with Hershey caramels.

My babysitter taught me this one!
SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
dazzle6565 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
(: team kaylee!, x x a e r o x x ♥