Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2008, 09:54 PM   #1
Hurray for me the
Webkinz :)

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

Default R.I.P???Please don't leave me now kitty, I NEED you!

Hello, I am very sad, My cat (we jus call him kitty,or puss or something.) Is bleeding a little and breathing very heavy...I don't want him to die....I had him for 4 years deleted, gives age!
I got him right before school started for my birthday! And guess what, he was like a year old!His birthday was a day before mine! After I came home from my first horrid day edited i talked to my cat..It seemed like he talked back to me too...He hasn't been to the vet for A VERY LONG TIME, so you can see why I am worried. He is an indoor/outdoor cat who plays roughly with the neboirhood cats...*sniffs and cries and weeps*
I hope he won't die..
when i pet him it seems as is he grasps for life when he pulls his claws in.Since we got a dog, he hasn't been the same, and nobody but me really cares and loves for him, when all the rest of my family calls him lousy, and useless, and say the dog is better and useful, and that the dog has a right and a reason to be chasing the cat. Well, I don't think thats fair!
so I sobbed in my dad's room all day long, until he finnaly said....."Tell mom to make in appointment"(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
I can't upload a pic of him, but heres a pic of a cat that looks like him-well, a can't find a pic on google because my cat is very unique, so i will describe him with a picture from paint that i made!
Click the image to open in full size.
Please dont die, you are in my prays
I will post what happens tommorow, TOMMOROW.
this is not a laughing matter! That means you two!
Ps: this song tottaly represents my feelings right now!
http://www.************/watch?v=otMB3WVQNVg
I couldn't even bear to listen to it , with my feelings right now.....

Last edited by nr7769; 02-18-2008 at 11:06 PM..
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
Gift Guru

cftrox will become famous soon enough

Default Re: R.I.P???Please don't leave me now kitty, I NEED you!

I am soooo sorry this happend to you! You and your kitty will be in my prayers tonight......hope this turns out well,please let me know what happens.......
Old 02-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #3
Gifted

artshine is an unknown quantity at this point

I am soooo sorry! My mom won't let me get pets, but if I had a pet that I thought was dying, I would FREAK!!!! I hope he/she gets better and stays with you for a long time.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #4

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

wow...i know it's a cat, but i couldn't BEAR it if my dog died!! i feel your sorrow. i hope your kitty feels okay tomorrow! or will Angel even make it till tomorow?
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2008, 09:59 PM   #5
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

omg i am so sorry hopefully your cat will make it, take care of him her, try to give him/her soft/moist food and not hard food, especially if it's coughing blood..
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 02-18-2008, 10:01 PM   #6
xotfbox

ahh i used to have a cat that i got for my birthday too and he played rough with the neighbor cats! just like yours and im serious too! but he did die:[
Old 02-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
Hurray for me the

Penguinworlder is a jewel in the roughPenguinworlder is a jewel in the rough

its not coughing blood, its bleeding...
Its name isn't Angel, I just thinks he is an angel...
Its a Boy
*sniffs, looks for box of tissues*
Penguinworlder is offline Female
Old 02-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #8
dancequeen343

aw I own 7 cats right now. I love cats! Where was he bleeding??? Well take him to the vet and tomorrow plz pm me and tell me what happend. I know how hard it can be to have to lose a pet I have done it I think about twices...it is very sad. Well U watch over him and for now I wouldn't let him go out of the house. If u are the only one in ur family that really cares for him take him in ur room tonight bring his litter and food and just read him a story or sing him a song! That is what I always do to my cats when I feel sad or when they are sick. Plz pm me if u haev any other questions. I am like a cat expert! He is in my prays!!!!!!!
Old 02-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

webkinz r the best! is an unknown quantity at this point

I really feel sorry for you.......i hope she feels better,and take care for her as long as you can by comforting her.....
Old 02-18-2008, 10:04 PM   #10
I ♥ Cats

smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!smookie is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

I hope your kitty will be allright I have several cats who fight all the time and get cut up.
smookie is offline Female
Closed