Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 07:39 AM   #11
#1Michael Landon fan
Webkinz :)

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

Default Re: Quotes and sayings ?

Awesome thank u

Please keep them coming !
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2011, 10:22 PM   #12

McChickenwing is a jewel in the roughMcChickenwing is a jewel in the rough

"Don't let the Man bring you down" awesome quote
McChickenwing is offline Female
Old 11-13-2011, 01:19 AM   #13

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

Proverbs 18:24
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 06:34 AM   #14
Call me Doctor

sassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective sockssassykat671 rocks our collective socks

"Don't argue with an id.iot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience"
"Rule #76 No excuses. Play like a champion."

These were quotes I got last year from a teacher ^_^
sassykat671 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 03:52 PM   #15
✐Writer✐

Steelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the waySteelersgal86 knows the way

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
Dr Seuss
Steelersgal86 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 05:08 PM   #16

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

we cool u not.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #17
stacir10

stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!stacir is the cats pajamas!

*Without humor, life s.ucks
without courage, life is hard,
without love, life is hopeless
without friends, life is impossible
*Friends are like walls. Sometimes, you lean on them. Sometimes it's enough to know they're there
*Friends ask why you're crying. best friends already have the shovel out to bury the loser that made you cry.
*A real friend is hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.
*Though miles are between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count miles, it's measured by the heart.
*Friends are like choolate. Some are dark, some are white, and some are nuts, but they're all sweet
*A friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even when you are slightly cracked.
*I may be clueless and clumsy, but I have friends who love me
*If you love something, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours. If it doesn't it never was
*Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself
*Dance in the rain, ignore the pain, forget and forgive, you have one life to live
*We all die. The goal isn't to live forver, but to create something that will
*Dn't ask what the meaning of life is. You define it.
stacir is offline Female
Old 11-16-2011, 10:38 PM   #18
kk 2teal2 hand2
Banned
poppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guidepoppilove is a golden guide

Alright, I'm just pulling these from a video. They're funny, though.
"I've decided that EVERYONE here is crazy! And of course, they expect me to know everything! Even morse code! Who knows morse code anymore? I know I don't!"
poppilove is offline Female
Old 11-17-2011, 03:33 PM   #19
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

"hey girls, you're beautiful. don't look at those stupid magazines with stick-like models. eat healthy and exersize. that's all. don't let anyone tell you you're not good enough. you are too good. love your family with all your heart and listen to it. you are gorgeous, whether you're a size 4 or 14. it doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, as long as you're a good person, as long as you respect others. i know it's been told hundreds of times before, but it's true. hey, girls. you are beautiful" - gerard way<3

"there is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream" - unknown

"we must become the change we want to see" - gandhi

"life's too short to be living with regrets" - unknown

"don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" - dr seuss

"believe in the beauty of your dreams" - unknown

"when the world says give up, hope whispers try it one more time" - unknown

"she turned her can't into cans, and her dreams into plans" - kobi yamada

"be real, because a mask only fools people on the outside. pretending to be someone you're not takes a toll on the real you, and the real you is more important than anyone else." - alex gaskarth<3

"dreams don't always have to exist while the sun's down and your eyes are shut." - alex gaskarth

"beauty isn't judged by the size of your jeans" - jack barakat<3

just a few of my favorites(:
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 11:18 AM   #20
#1Michael Landon fan

#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent#1NFL FAN has lots of talent

Thank u so much everyone !
#1NFL FAN is offline Female
Closed

Tags
aw kiddo ♥, desty, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, hunnybunnny, maris, marisa, smile i love you!!, yoppydoppycanopy