Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #11
Luke Bryan <3
Webkinz :)

kinzlover224 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Quirks?

My compulsions outnumber my quirks. XD Okay:

-I use to say "bye guys" to my webbies on my bed when I went to school. I did it every day and even unconsciously sometimes.
-I always lock the bathroom door without thinking about it.
-I bring Motrin wherever I go. I get random headaches and headaches if I don't know it's there lol
-when I'm about to mount a block on a swim race, I tap my fingers.
-I must check Instagram every 15 minutes! XD
-when I'm at the dinner table I sit on my right foot.
-I love the sound of guitars more than anything
-I must sleep with my hair down.
-Mascara is like the love of my life...Jk. I sure do love it though haha
-I like a lot of brand names but I don't like theit shirts that plaster their name all over the shirt.
-I am an extremely social person. I can't shut up and like being around people, especially the feeling of making new friends.
-I have a "cat voice" and a "little kid" voice. The cat one is for my cat and the other one is for the little kids at my job.
-I love being in churches, it's so comforting. That's why I love going to church.
-I like eating ice, and I did it all the time when I had braces.

Last edited by kinzlover224; 08-07-2012 at 12:42 PM..
kinzlover224 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2012, 12:32 PM   #12
hy, I'm ASC! :)

BalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comradeBalletLove:) is a saintly comrade
BalletLove:) is a saintly comrade

Everything must be in ROY G BIV order
I talk during movies (in fact, my whole family does)
I lose my temper really fast, but you often don't know it until I explode two days later
I can't stand fingernails that go past my fingers
I spontaneously re-enact movie dialogue
If it's not symmetrical, it must be balanced, or I will go crazy
I tend to walk around with one arm around myself, and the other with my hand at the base of my neck. This is from ballet, where I need something to do with my arms--it's really, really bad manners to cross your arms in a ballet class, so I figured something else out
I have memorised most of the history of the Star Wars galaxy, but can't tell you when Henry VIII ruled

I have more, don't worry XD
BalletLove:) is offline Female
Old 08-07-2012, 01:47 PM   #13
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I'm an Anglophile.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 08-07-2012, 03:08 PM   #14

roby82000 is a splendid one to beholdroby82000 is a splendid one to beholdroby82000 is a splendid one to beholdroby82000 is a splendid one to behold

Welllllllll..........
-I am claustrophobic, so I can't stand houses that are to close to an open road, with cars passing by it all the time, and I would die if i had to live in a house like that.
-I also can't stand being too close to someone or being squished for a long period of time.
-I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE chewing gum!! (and making bubbles, of course!!)
-For some strange reason the only place I read books is in the bathroom. o.O
-I love stalking people, especially my neighbors, and I'm sure they think I'm wierd.
-I make this really wierd face when I'm fixing my hair, or looking in a small mirror.
-Some days I am really quiet and some days I like to talk alot.

And I think thats it!!!! (I'm sure there's more but I can't remember them)
roby82000 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #15

aprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talentaprilrh12 has lots of talent

- I play with almost anything that I'm holding. Like if I'm holding a piece of paper, it usually gets really tattered.
- Although I don't speak with proper grammar all the time, I ALWAYS type/write with proper grammar.
- I'm not sure if its a joint or a bone, but I can move the bones/joints in my hand back and forth. People think this is wierd
- I am easily amused. One little thing can make me smile or laugh (even if its not that funny )
- Most of my crushes are on cartoon/fictional characters

Last edited by aprilrh12; 08-09-2012 at 11:55 AM..
aprilrh12 is offline Female
Old 08-07-2012, 04:37 PM   #16

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

I actually don't thing I have any, but if you count pronouncing things badly then yes, that counts, since I have a thick accent.

But I can hyper-extend my arms, fingers, and legs.

Oh, and, my kneecaps are really weak so they can pop out.
Old 08-07-2012, 06:20 PM   #17
webkin11shark

webkin_shark is a jewel in the roughwebkin_shark is a jewel in the rough

well i hav a couple:
i like to write poems about my webkinz
i eat skittles once a week
i don't have a wardrobe my cloths ar just on the floor
i like going to the dentist

and that's about it!!!

oh yeah and also i like to help homeless people and not many kids do but i like it, even when they bite or get annoyed its ok becaues your helping them
webkin_shark is offline Female
Old 08-07-2012, 09:35 PM   #18

l3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talentl3lueberry has lots of talent

i can move my hands like a fish and can spend my entire day sitting down
Old 08-07-2012, 09:45 PM   #19
Gifted

MegMeg is a creator of wonder
MegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonderMegMeg is a creator of wonder

-i can flip my eyelids inside out
-i can crack my ankles and wrists and many other joints
-i prefer to eat with small spoons and forks
-i always change my avatar too, don't worry
-i can't blow my nose, it's almost physically impossible for me
-my handwriting changes within paragraphs

i'll come back if i think of more, but those are the big ones.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:28 AM   #20
<3
swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!swagmonster(: is not just visiting!

Okaay let me think.

- I ABSOLUTELY HATE when people say the following words: chow, grub, chaps and depending on how you say it kicks. EX. Lets chow down. (OMG ITS SO ANNOYING.) I want some grub. The dog licked its chaps. I got new kicks. OMMMG I WANNA GO PUNCH THE PERSON WHO SAYS IT. no offense.
-I have to keep my hair brushed.
- when I'm in the shower sometimes I read the sampoo bottles.
- All day, everyday, my phone has to be WITH ME. Like, when I'm outside my house or whatever I always check my pockets and my purse. And when I'm in my house I always make sure my phones with me. XD
-When I write, I like to have a sheet under the one I'm writing on.
-I'm always messing with my hair.
- I hate when other people tap on things. But Its fine when I do it.
- When I'm in the ocean, and a FISH touches me... I SCREAM at the top of my lungs...Every time!
-When swimming, I have a rule: I CANNOT GET MY HAIR WET. NOOO.
-If I have to run in gym, and a friend makes me laugh while running, I stop and usually fall to my knees. xD Cause my stomach hurts in this weird way when I'm laughing and running,
-When I try to sleep , I make movies up in my head.
- When I eat, I don't like people watching me. I'm like, WUT. And I think they're like, Yooo.
Person eating, I'm going to be really weird and stare at you! Cause I'm a creeper.
- When people stare at me, I tend to get mad and want to punch them in the face. Inless its a cute guy.

All I can think of, I don't know if those are weird to me but normal to you.
But oh well.
If I can think of anything else I'll post it later caause I'm not really thinking and you get the point.
swagmonster(: is offline Female
Closed

Tags
boltaway was here!, dftba, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, i will go the distance, justkeepholdingon<3, maliciaforever&always♥, megann, pokemans, robin wuvs okpo ♥, shrewfang♥, wi!, you are beautiful!, [hello cold world]