Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 09:28 PM   #1
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Pluto Is A Planet! ~ EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS! ~ Plus some AWESOME POINTS! :) Check it out!

Pluto Is A Planet

Who Else on thinks Pluto Is a Planet?
We're studying the solar system, we did this a few
years ago but are doing it again.

I argue with my teachers every day. Now, here
are my reasons that Pluto is indeed our 9th Planet!

• Okay, this theory was adressed by one of my BFFs. So, in our grade [not saying], there are shorter kids, Correct? Each school has this. Now, if shorter or smaller kids weren't allowed in your grade, how unfair? They're still kids, right? Same with Pluto, who cares if he's small... he's a planet!
  • Reason Two. I made up this one! Okay, who is Mickey Mouse without his dog Pluto? NO ONE REALLY!!!! So, if you take Pluto out of the Solar System... what do you have? NOTHING! Now, if we bring in another fairy tale... you'll see that Snow White was friends with DWARFS, correct? YES! So, why can't Pluto, a dwarf planet, now still be a planet? IT SHOULD BE!
  • Now yet another by me... how would it feel, people saying stuff behind your backs? Well, Pluto was talked about behind it's back, and now it's not a planet. Good job IAU [people who decided pluto wasn't a planet. xD]
While I could name many more, I'd like to hear your thoughts, please post!

GO GREEN ON EARTH DAY 2MORROW!

peaceout
flipperz

Last edited by BackFlip15; 04-21-2009 at 09:34 PM..
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2009, 09:48 PM   #2
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Pluto Is A Planet! ~ EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS! ~ Plus some AWESOME POINTS! :) Check it out!

Of course it's a planet! How could they come up with that ridiculous notion? It only held Planet staus for a few years and then they stole it..poor Pluto.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Pluto Is A Planet! ~ EXPRESS YOUR THOUGHTS! ~ Plus some AWESOME POINTS! :) Check it out!

I know right? Thanks for posting. lol
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 10:02 PM   #4
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

You're welcome.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I also believe that Pluto is a planet - it was that way when I learned it in school! It was always my favourite planet, actually, because it was so small and so far away. I thought it deserved extra attention because it seemed lonely. Besides, that whole "mvemjsnup" thing doesn't work the same without Pluto - I can't remember the other planets without Pluto! The joke on Saved by the Bell is ruined
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 11:37 AM   #6
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Pluto was a planet for a very very long time,who are they to come along and say its not a planet?
Mud is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

yeah I believe it's a planet who are they to decide what's not a planet
opossumgirl is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 01:48 PM   #8
webkinz_forever

Yes, I must agree with your reasons.
They had no right to take the planet status away from Pluto.((Well, maybe they did ))

I think Pluto should still be a planet.
Old 04-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #9
ChocolateChip Mocha
Gifted

iwuvsheeps is just really niceiwuvsheeps is just really nice

Ok well Pluto was a plant. But then they took it out. But it is made of ice. they took it out of the Solor System.
iwuvsheeps is offline Female
Old 04-22-2009, 05:05 PM   #10
ow
Webkinz :)

london45 has disabled reputation

I say its maybe a planet!I will explain later.
london45 is offline Female
Closed