Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 05:35 PM   #11
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Please, Please PLEASE help!!!!!!!!! :(

Thank you. (:
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #12
Just call me Madi!
Webkinz :)

madisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to allmadisonrocks123 is a name known to all

Stop talking and drink wark things like tea, warm milk, and hot cocoa!
madisonrocks123 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 08:13 PM   #13
ebkinz are so
Gifted

1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold1luvpuppies is a splendid one to behold

Actually talking is helping a little bit. And the milk products make it worse, so I'd rather not have cocoa or warm milk, (:

Thank you all for helping. I really wish my voice would go back to normal because I think my mom is making me go to school tomorrow.
1luvpuppies is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #14
katluvr23

katluvr23 has disabled reputation

Try swallowing honey or something sticky to soothe your throat
katluvr23 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 10:17 PM   #15
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Well, first of all, STOP TALKING! Right now. Write stuff down on a pad of paper instead- resting your voice will help it heal faster.
Spoiler: show
Next, take a soothing cough drop, and drink a cup of tea with honey in it. Don't eat crunchy foods (such as cereal, chips, pretzels, etc.), because that can scratch up your throat even more.
Drink warm water whenever possible instead of cold water to soothe your throat. Don't drink or eat milk or dairy products, because that can create mucus (yukky! ) that can get stuck in your throat, then you'll have to keep clearing your throat, and that'll make it hurt even more.
Also, eat lots of vitamin C. Fruit juice is a good one- just not anything too acidic (like orange juice). Eat some hot soup for supper tonight (no bread on the side! Have lots of vegetables in the soup!), and get a good night's rest. That's really all I can think of right now... it won't make your voice all better overnight, but it'll help a lot.
As for the temperature, I know, eating warm stuff won't help. Keep an ice pack on your head for about 10 minutes, take it off for an hour, and put the ice pack back on again for 10 minutes, etc. etc. Don't run around too much, since that can raise your temperature. Stay indoors, don't cover yourself with a blanket, etc.
I hope you feel better soon!!
that bolded part doesn't apply to me. I get a sore throat when I DON'T talk. xDD I'm not weird....

I see most people beat me to the punch so.. get better soon!!
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #16
Mr. and Mrs. 3/14/15

glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!glamour_cat_13 is not just visiting!

Go to the doctor if you aren't feeling better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's better to be safe than sorry!
glamour_cat_13 is offline Female
Old 09-10-2009, 10:28 PM   #17
Jessi239

Jessi239 is on a distinguished road

When I cough, I ate sweet or maybe drink some tea with honey or something. Don't shout and don't talk too much. Hope that helps. Thanks!
Jessi239 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #18
Yip Eeeee! I am a

polkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond reputepolkadot101 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry!
I would just STOP talking!
Eat warm things like soup but also eat very cold thing like ice cream.
No chips, coke or orange juice. Those wont help you heel good.
I know how you fell. I had to stop talking for a week cause I just got my tonseils out!
polkadot101 is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #19
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

I'm so sorry! :[
Just don't talk much, s.uck on cough drops, drink LOTS of water, eat ice cream (lol, it might actually help, it helped me!) and that's all I got!
Feel better soon! (:
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 09-11-2009, 10:10 PM   #20
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

My best suggestions:
1) Go to the doctor and see if he can do tests to see if it's swine flu or not. It's not a HUGE deal if it is or not, but it's good to let the school know if it is so that they can prepare kids.
2) Don't talk unless you need to, and say as few of words as possible. If you can, get up and walk up to the person so that you don't have to shout for them across the house.
3) Drink LOTS of fluids
4) Take some medicines to help the symptoms
5) S.uck on some Jolly Ranchers, Live Savers, or cough drops.
i love summer is offline Female
Closed