Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ
Webkinz :)

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Unhappy Please help me! I need advice!

Okay so my best friend just got a boyfriend and she's always hanging out with him. I mean always. I personally strongly dislike DESPISE him. We recently got assigned to do a huge homeowork project together and the next part of it is due Monday. She refuses to answer my calls and when I remind her via text she just get's all "I'M TALKING TO GAVIN!!!!!"

I'm a straight A student and don't want to be brought down because of her redundant refusals. What should I do?

Update

She just told me she did the PARTNER assignment by herself to make more time for her boyfriend! WHAT DO I DO?!

Last edited by mojoandmugsy; 11-21-2015 at 09:43 AM..
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #2
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

Default Re: Please help me! I need advice!

i know exactly how you feel for the homework thing, i suggest doing your part on your own for now if you can so that it doesn't affect your grade. when it comes to your friend, i'm in the exact situation right now since my friend got a girlfriend like a month ago so i know how it feels. honestly the best thing to do is just let her spend time with her boyfriend and hopefully she'll come around after a while.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:30 PM   #3
virgyniaB

gynia knows the way
gynia knows the way

personally, i'd do the assignment .... alone (sigh)
and keep a record of your attempts to do it with your assigned partner, to give the teacher, so s/he knows you did try...
gynia is offline Female
Old 11-21-2015, 01:33 PM   #4
BTK7 is sweet stuff
BTK7 is sweet stuffBTK7 is sweet stuffBTK7 is sweet stuffBTK7 is sweet stuffBTK7 is sweet stuffBTK7 is sweet stuffBTK7 is sweet stuff

^gynia does what I do. You can't rely on anybody but yourself sometimes.

Your friend sounds young. Eventually people realize they don't need to be vacuum sealed to their significant other.
BTK7 is offline Male
Old 11-21-2015, 05:19 PM   #5

arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven
arnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heavenarnold995 is in a reputation heaven

talk to your teacher about it, see if they're able to give you an extension on the project so you can do it yourself or see if you can get a new partner. it's what i'd do.

also, if she doesn't get back to you or doesn't do the rest of the work on the project, then i'd just put your name on it and hand it in as if you did it yourself. you seem pretty serious about your marks so that would probably keep your average nice and steady.
arnold995 is offline Female
Old 11-21-2015, 07:33 PM   #6
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

Thank you so much!
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 11-21-2015, 07:34 PM   #7
hy So Serious ♥

thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.
thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.thila07 is #1 to the fourth.

I know exactly what you mean. but I thought my friend blew me off, but turns out she was in the hospital after a car crash.

oops
thila07 is offline Female
Old 11-22-2015, 10:49 AM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

In chemistry we had to do a lab in partners, one of my other friends didn't have one so she just came into our group. Neither one of the partners bothered to come into study hall to help me with doing the lab part of it. So I ended up doing it by myself. I talked my teacher about our situation and she understood. She also helped guide me with the lab part of it, which was nice. Talk to your teacher about it and he/she'll probably understand. If your friend comes over to your house or vice versa I'd take her phone away (or ask yours/her parents to do it) bc I know it's ABSOLUTELY annoying when your grade also relies on someone else, absolutely hate it. Or you could do it by yourself if it's possible, because with how you're describing things I don't think it'll be changing ANY time soon, sorry to say it but I know this from personal experience.
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-23-2015, 10:46 AM   #9
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

If none of the other advice works, tell your mom/dad/teacher.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here