Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2009, 09:45 PM   #1
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Please help!I can't seem to ever keep my room clean!

I don't know why but I keep my room clean for a couple of days and then stop!I need ideas on how to keep it clean!My parents get me webkinz if I keep it clean!

Last edited by silver75678; 04-19-2009 at 03:54 PM..
silver75678 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Please help!I can't seem to ever keep my room clean!

Anyone??????
silver75678 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Hi there

I'm surprised that no one has give you any ideas! I have some problems keeping it tidy too - but then again, I have problems keeping my whole house tidy sometimes

My biggest help is that I put away everything right when I have it - like, if I do the laundry and fold it up, I have to put it away right then and there. Otherwise, it sits in the basket until I wear it and throw it back in the wash bin. I can't motivate myself to put something away that I am going to use the next day or so!

Another idea is a bin system - I've done this and it has worked quite well. If you have some extra little bins (or even visit the dollar store), put one on the steps of your staircase, and then put the items that you need to put away in the bin. Once a day at least, take the bin to the room that it is for (I have one for my bedroom and one for my study, for instance), and make yourself put those items back in their place. That way, you're not making a lot of little trips, but instead you can force yourself to do it, because it's just once or twice.

Hmm...what else? I have a big post-it note that is stuck on my mirror in my room, and all it says is "DID YOU?" When I look at it at various times of the day, it just reminds me to do all of the things that are eating away at my conscience - things that I know I SHOULD have done. So, maybe I quick tidy up my hair products in the bathroom, or maybe I close my closet door and hang up that skirt that I almost wore this morning.

Just some suggestions - maybe you could post in your room a list of webkinz or webkinz items that you'd like. You mentioned that is your reward, so maybe a visual reminder would help you to keep on track?

Hope this helps!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 04-21-2009, 05:50 PM   #4

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Hi hi! I used to have trouble with tht too. Make sure to ALWAYS keep ur clothes off the floor. if ur hamper is full, go down and toss them into the washer. whenever u take something out of its spot and use it, be sure to put it back. i dont have tons of suggestions but the ones i use, help me and my room is spotless. Also, when and if u have time before u go to school, make sure to make ur bed.

These things will take some getting used to, but will sooo work! Hope i helped!

xoxo Lollipop ♥
turtlegurl is offline Female
Closed