Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 01:39 PM   #1
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Unhappy PLease Close

Ok, so I just got Regigigas, Regice, and Registeel on Pokemon Explorers of Darkness. I was looking at all the legendaries and saw Darkrai. I saw all these locations for it and so I went to the Crevice Cave at the deepest part floor 2. I looked everywhere and couldn't find it. Am I doing something wrong????? Where am i suppost to go to find Darkrai? What dungeon, what parts, and what floor?
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2008, 02:02 PM   #2
Jacob Black is my
Webkinz :)

aquamarine101 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Say Darkrai??????

My brother has Darkrai on Pokemon Diamond because he used a code on his Action Replay.
aquamarine101 is offline Female
Old 10-05-2008, 02:34 PM   #3
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Say Darkrai??????

WARNING, IF YOU HAVE NOT YET BEATEN THE GAME OR GOTTEN TO TEAM CHARM YOU MAY NOT WANT TO READ THIS, THIS CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!! Thanks. I don't have any codes and I don't have action replay. Thanks for the help though. Anyone who is reading this and is also wondering how to get Darkrai I have a solution. After you meet Team Charm and go through Aegis Cave and Concealed Ruins, you have to go in a few mystery dungeons. Stock up on reviver seeds!!!!!!!!! Then you will start to see that it looks like a storm is coming in. After a few more days like this, Azurill will fall into a deep coma. Then you have to go on a hunt to find Drowzee. You then go into his dream with help from Drowzee (this is the person who also stole Azurill at the beginning of the game). Hope this helps a bit. I haven't yet gotten Darkrai so this is all the information I now.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Closed