Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011, 11:11 PM   #41
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: piercings!

What a great question!

When I was younger I adored piercings and wanted like 20 of them.
Now that I'm older, I can't do the piercings.
I've got my ears pierced twice and for years wore earrings all the time.
But my holes kept getting infected and all sorts of nasty things so I ended up sadly having to let my piercings close up.
For a while MANY years ago, I went through one of those "phases" and had a septum piercing.
I let that one close up shortly after I had it done because I didn't like the way it looked... at all.

I've known a few people to get a tragus piercing and heard it hurts pretty bad.
After all that whole area is cartridge.
But the end result does look pretty wicked.

Thanks for sharing everyone!
I loved reading the stories!
Blythe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2011, 11:53 PM   #42
Webkinz :)

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

I first got my ears pierced 2 years ago and they grew in overnight after I waited more the 6 weeks to take them out. I'm going to repierce them after basketball season. I would like to get the inner helix of my ear done ( the part where your ear and head match up), maybe the cartlidge, a monroe but I don't if I could pull that off . I think ear plugs would be awesome but it's hard to undo the damage .
Koodo is offline Female
Old 11-28-2011, 11:47 PM   #43
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

I actually don't have any piercings right now, but I am getting my nose pierced in the neat future. (my moms agreed on it)
Eventually I want to have half inch gauges, but I can't until I move out cause my parents hate them (it's growing on my mom though since the smaller ones look cute on some of my friends)

I went through phases where I wanted my septum done, or my lip, but I've had the constant of wanting a nose piercing and gauges for like 2 years now so I think it's safe to say I'd like those.

Last edited by Filicity; 11-28-2011 at 11:49 PM..
Filicity is offline Female
Old 11-29-2011, 11:18 AM   #44

Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine
Breener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshineBreener is a ray of sunshine

i had my ears pierced when i was 6 or 7 or something. i dont wear them anymore, haven't worn earrings since 2nd grade. they bother my ears wayyy too much. but my sister has her ears pierced. three holes. she doesn't have the tragus thing, she has the way top part pierced, and then two holes in the regular spot. her ears never get infected, but i think she cleans the holes with some weird sanitizer thing.

im getting my eyebrow pierced my next birthday though. (February) i hope that doesnt bother me like my ears do.
Breener is offline Female
Closed

Tags
soa, sunshiner(: <3, teaser tag