Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2012, 06:36 PM   #1
don't mess with
Webkinz :)

RubyRed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRubyRed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRubyRed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRubyRed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRubyRed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRubyRed radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRubyRed radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default the phantom doorbell

many of you may not know what the 'phantom' doorbell is. The phantom doorbell is when you're sleeping and wake up to the sound of someone ringing your doorbell and no one is there.

so have you woken up in the middle of the night to the sound of someone ringing your doorbell or may be even knocking at your door?

don't feel like a crazy person. this has happened to me and other people as well so be honest
RubyRed is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2012, 06:41 PM   #2
support the blue

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: the phantom doorbell

It's weird that you say that, because the other night (recently) I jumped awake, thinking I heard the doorbell. (no one was at the door) And no one else heard it, but me. I'm sure I must have dreamed it. Strange though.
Desty is offline Female
Old 09-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
Call me Anna
warriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective sockswarriorcatowl rocks our collective socks

That's never happened to me, but that sounds annoying.
warriorcatowl is offline Female
Old 09-24-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

I've woken up to sounds like someone walking up the driveway or on the deck before, at odd hours like 2&3. I kind of like it, maybe I'm weird but it makes life exciting. xD
Old 09-24-2012, 06:51 PM   #5
kurdt kobain

Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest
Kesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contestKesha could win a popularity contest

*cue Twilight Zone theme*
Old 09-24-2012, 06:57 PM   #6

cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine
cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine

I dont have a door bell soooo.... lol.
Ive woken up to someone knocking on the door though, and nobody was there xD
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

No, but I woke up once swearing that the fire alarm was going off. So, I rushed into the hallway and all of a sudden it stopped- but I truly don't think it happened at all because no one in my family heard it. O.o
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 09-24-2012, 08:03 PM   #8

hugged has disabled reputation

Well my house doesn't have a doorbell so no.
But sometimes I wake up to the sound of music even though it turns out to be dead silent.
hugged is offline Female
Old 09-24-2012, 08:20 PM   #9

Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell
Harriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tellHarriet has too much Rep to tell

Nope. My doorbell rings out the tune of pop goes the weasel, as a random fact.
Harriet is offline Female
Old 09-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #10
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

No, I haven't.
But, know that you said that, it'll probably happen sometime. lol

But you want to hear a really crazy story?
My old teacher...
Everyone in their family was sleeping, and it was like, 3 am.
My teacher heard her doorbell ring.
She kinda ignored it at first, thinking it was just some dumb teenagers ringing it in the middle of the night, so, she just stayed in bed.
Then, all of a sudden, she just got a feeling that perhaps she should go downstairs, and look through the window and see if anybody was really there, thinking it might be a neighbor in trouble or something.
So she goes downstairs, and sees there is a fire in the front of her house.
Apparently, the fire or heat or something went along the doorbell cord/track thing (IDK how doorbells work), and caused it to go off. None of the smoke alarms had gone off yet, since they were all the way on the other side of the house. If the doorbell wouldn't have rang, they wouldn't have known their house was on fire, and they might not have been able to exit safely.
Luckily, the doorbell somehow went off, and something told her to get up to double check it wasn't an emergency, when it really was, so they were able to quickly get all of their family and pets out safely.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dj malik, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, goo goo g'joob, kankri with muffins, the hulk smashed here, think outside the [box], who's there?