Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 06:35 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

meghan487 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Perfect? I don't think so. Happy, Sad, Mad, Relieved... plz read!

I dont know what I would do.
Depends on your age.
Just try to be friends with him(Conner)
meghan487 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 09:01 PM   #12
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by BackFlip15
Usually I'll give advice. Now im not asking for advice but what you would do in this situation...

Okay

Last year, I dated this guy named Connor, and we dated all summer. ("dated" means BF/GF) today, the 2nd week of school we break up. He broke up with me so ya... Here are my 4 emotions right now.

Sad: We were called the "Perfect Couple" until we went to our new school... with 2 other schools there not including ours. He likes Haley. So we broke up today. And he is dating her. )=

Happy: I sorta want to date him but at the same time i wanted to break up just for the fact that i also like a guy named tyler and another named riley... so...

Mad: mad that my new friend haley is dating my ex. she may not have known that we'd been going out though...

Relieved: That we broke up and maybe can go back to being best friends. maybe....

Sad (again): The guy I liked named tyler... likes haley. The guy i like named riley, well my two friends, (one a bestie!) both like him too. if i get him they'll be mad. they hate eachother to top it off. (the two friends of mine...)

Well, thanks for listening to my "tragic" girl drama. please post what you would do if you were in this situation and how you would feel.

lol
That is sad. It sounds like he broke up with you for Haley if things changed that fast. A guy who will just break up with you for someone else is not worth dating. I wouldn't blame your friend though. She probably didn't know. Being friends may be hard, but it isn't impossible. Next time you see him just say hi. It may take a month or two but you probably will feel leess awkward around him eventually. That is pretty confusing if your friends like a guy and so do you. I would just let things fall intoo place on that one. You may want to focus on Tyler. Since Haley is dating Connor she cannot date him too.
That is just my take. I may have made some assumptions, but it's the best I can do.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #13
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Ugh!! I would feel all of those emotions too! It is really great that you are mature enough to admit all of them and the complexity of the situation. A long, long time ago, I made a deal with my girlfriends about guys. We were friends first - no matter what. Yes, it completely stunk when we all liked the same guy and he only liked one of us, but we had each other to get us through it. Imagine not getting the guy AND not having your friends - no thanks! The way we saw it - the poor guy can't help who he likes any more than we could help liking him so there was no need to punish ourselves and our friendships over it. I really hope that things work out for you with one of the other two guys! (The relieved part leads me to believe that the relationship might not have lasted too much longer anyway.)

Good luck!!

~Allton
Closed