Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 05:43 PM   #1
Timberwackyluv
Webkinz :)

Timberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonder

Default Any Slender players out there?

Come on I know SOMEONE plays it...
If you do... whats your highscore?
Mine is 2 pages... yes I know I'm working on it
Attached Images
File Type: bmpScreenSelector.bmp (96.1 KB, 11 views)
Timberwolfluv is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #2

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Any Slender players out there?

All 8 pages collected in less than 6 minutes.

It not that scary, in my opinion. I've played worse, heh.
Old 11-12-2012, 05:54 PM   #3
Timberwackyluv

Timberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonderTimberwolfluv wows us all with wonder

WHAT?!?!
wowza... I'm better than my mom she finds her first page in like 10 mins.
Congrats on all 8 pages!
Timberwolfluv is offline Female
Old 11-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #4
AmazingPhil is
Gifted

kabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guidekabutofan is a golden guide

Yes. I'm a very skittish and paranoid person though, so I have yet to be able to collect all eight notes. I think the most I've gotten is six.
kabutofan is offline Female
Old 11-12-2012, 06:45 PM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

i don't play it (because my computer isn't compatible with it and my school laptop won't let me download ANYTHING) but i've watched enough gameplay videos to where i'm not scared of it any more. you're basically in the woods... and an egg in a suit is chasing you. whooooooo scary i don't think i'd be very good at actually playing it, though. too dark. too easy to get lost.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-12-2012, 06:47 PM   #6
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I have no desire to play it....
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 11-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #7

ballerina4ever is a genius through and through
ballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and throughballerina4ever is a genius through and through

aaah I wanna play it so bad
it looks fun
ballerina4ever is offline Female
Old 11-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE
sorry..
collected 8 pages like 10 times.
yeah i know im obsessed.
pinky38964 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2012, 08:40 PM   #9

cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine
cupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshinecupcakes7689 is a ray of sunshine

I don't have the guts to play it.
Everytime when i watch someone on Youtube play it, i nearly throw my laptop
cupcakes7689 is offline Female
Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #10

icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!icypawz898 is not just visiting!

I kinda wanna play it... But if you have to download it, I can't since I don't own my own computer, and if you play it on the internet I'm afraid someone will catch me playing it and be all like, "Icy! What in the world is that game? Get off the computer right now!" I'm not really that scared of it off of the gameplay videos on youtube though, I don't get scared by unreal things easily.
icypawz898 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
1 direction infection, a wild engie appeared, dj malik, dod59 got a tag!, megann, where doing it man, where making this hapen, you are beautiful!