Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 05:21 PM   #1
monkeybmh
Webkinz :)

0294511 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default party alert please come i win a prize if i can get the most people to come!!

Click the image to open in full size. Windancer And Belle's Ah-mazing Party! Rare Items Giva Aways And Prizes! Goody Bags With Rare Items!!!! Scavanger Hunt, Fashion Show, Give Ways!!! Tonight Only! Once In A Lifetime Party! Don't Miss It!!!!!!!!!!!! This Is Gonna Be Awesome!
WINDANCER AND BELLE'S BIG BASH!

~So, no plans this weekend? Nothing to do? Worried that your social life will go down the tubes? Fear no more! Because you are invited to the biggest party OF THE YEAR! Yes thats right, we have to limit the list of partyers to only 100 people. (Any bigger than the fire marshal will shut us down ) But this party will have a scavenger hunt, AH-MAZING race, rare goody bags and prizes, fashion show (so dress to impress my friends!) AND TONS MORE! So all you have to do to get into this wonderful party is sign on the dotted line (A.K.A FILL OUT THE FORM!!!) Thats right, DO IT! NOW! Don't miss this wonderful party! OH! BTW- The first five people to sign up are our lucky V.I.P'S! V.I.P's get special prizes and a very special room! SO COME ON!!!

Form:
WW username:
Pet type:
Pet Name:
Are you bringing a present:
Goody Bag:
wanna be a PAYED fashion show judge:
TOTALLY EXCITED:

!!!!IMPORTANT STUFF!!!!!!!

OK, so here is the list for the scavenger hunt! PLEASE DON'T CHEAT WHEN YOU GET TO MY HOUSE!

Wishing Well
hint: Lifew is a walk in the park!
Fire place
hint: Clysdale
Undersea porthole
hint: fun and _____
Rainy window
hint: I need COFFEE! NOW!
Frog bed
hint: Bubbles
Bursting bubble trophie:
hint: checkers
Country Bed:
hint: Who is hosting?
Christmas Tree:
hint: Im on ________
Red welcome balloon:
hint: Yummy
Chocolate ribbon:
hint: Burr! It's cold in here!
Winter feast parka:
hint: I need a _____
Summer time hat: Ring the bells!

You don't have to get ALL of them.... But the person with the most gets a rare prize....... HMMM. :

After that... WE WILL HAVE A GAME TORDMENT! YEP! WE WILL ALL PULL OUT OUR SKILLS AND PLAY EACH OTHER IN ALL THE GAMEES I HAVE!! WOOOOOOP!

Ok, so the last thing We can think of right now is the FASHION SHOW! So dress to impress! Kinzstyle is allowed, but creativity is better! The prize of course will be RARE! We will have the show in my yard! I NEED JUDGES!!!!!!! THEY WILL BE PAYED!!!!!!!! SO SIGN UP!!! NOW!

!!!!!!!EVEN MORE IMPORTANT!!!!!!!
TIME: 7:30- WHEN EVER WE WANNA STOP! KINZTIME
Zone: Purple and if thats full light Blue
When: Sat. 23
Why: BECAUSE WE FEEL LIKE IT!

BTW- THE PERSON WHO INVITES THE MOST FRIENDS AND THEY SHOW UP WIN A PRIZE! (AND YES OF COURSE IT'S RARE, DUH.)ALSO VIPS ONLY CAN GO INTO THE SPECIALS ONLY ROOM!!!!!!![

ADD HORSYCHICK OR YOU CAN'T COME! SORRY!

I hope you can come! All the prizes are rare just to let you know!!!

Love horsychick!

THIS IS NOT MY USERNAME AT WW, MINE IS monkeybmh SO PLEASE COME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME

PS it might be changed so stay tuned for more info if it is!

and yes i know that the 23rd is a wednesday, thats why i said stay tuned cus the it could be the 19th or the 26th

bye!

and remember if you can get your WW friends to come and you get the most to come you win the exclusive prize!!

add both monkeybmh and HORSYCHICK to your friends list on webkinz

pm me if you have any further Q.

bye!!!
Sponsored Links
Closed