Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2008, 04:14 PM   #21
Mermaid

Default Re: The pains and sadness of school(true Story)

View Post Originally Posted by kalay1195
well sorry but these peolpe are so dumb and they have blond hair

if you have blond hair i know it does not make you dumb
I'm sorry... I just didn't understand at first! Sorry!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2008, 05:00 PM   #22
angelpets
Gifted

angelpetslive will become famous soon enough

I know how you fell I have blonde hair and lots of friends but still kids make fun of me mostly boys. SOme girls are nice to my face and mean behind my back others are nice to me but don't like me. What I don't get is why do schools have ranks? AT our school the teachers and the new principle really don't care the old principle did though
Old 03-30-2008, 05:07 PM   #23
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero
arodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a heroarodfan727 was born a hero

im so sorry. for me the boys are my friends, there are 3 girls who pick on EVERYONE< even EACH OTHER!!!
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 03-30-2008, 05:22 PM   #24
Webkinz :)
LadyPrimrose is an unknown quantity at this point

The funny thing about "dumb blondes" is that they are almost all dyed blondes with that platinum hair. I have naturally dirty blonde hair but I'm not ditzy. Maybe the bleach gets to their brains?

I don't know what grade you're in and I wouldn't ask but what I can say from experience is that elementary school is the worst time. Girls tend to be really petty and vindictive and there's that whole system of popularity which is really bad for those who aren't. All I can say, and I know this doesn't help much, is that it gets better. Generally people start to grow out of it in high school (or at least they did for me) and University or college is much better. Since you don't see the same people everyday that whole horrible popularity thing disappears and University eliminates a lot of those people who care more about boys and looks than academics. Suddenly it's a lot cooler to be into books and school stuff.

Elementary school was really hard for me. I had problems with friend groups and to an extent with teasing because I wore clothes from Northern Getaway and was a bookworm. It's tough and I came home and would cry to my mom sometimes and you just have to make it through and life improves!

Besides you'll be ahead in the long run for being smart!
Old 03-30-2008, 05:37 PM   #25

natalieg7680 is on a distinguished road

WELL,what i can say is enjoy it! i love being unpopular and you shouldnt care about what people think i am like the most random kid in ur grade and am not to popular BUT i LOVE it ! if you cant be yourself than who can you be? BE YOURSELF just like me sometimes i just get up in class and do the wave. dont be afraid to be whoever you want to be
Old 04-03-2008, 12:59 AM   #26
MoonSoldier42

MoonSoldier42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kalay1195;636***2
I am a simple girl. Dealing with all the pains and Boys in edited. This may seem like your life but do you sit in the back of the cafateria with 3 friends and watch the other girls **** in all the attenion. MOST LIKELY NO. Well i do.

And if that is not bad enough we are called the regect table. we are despised by the WHOLE edited GRADE!

"this is just because we are smart and all the boys Like the dumb blonds and the ones that act stupid for attenion."

this is Why we sit in the back. to get away from the drama and rude comments. they may not like us but the don`t have to spread lies,romers, and fake stories that we did something to someone. THEY ARE NOT TRUE AND NO ONE WILL BELIEVE US BUT SOME OF THE BOYS.

there are only 5 boys that dare to hang around us and are still popular. What is wrong with my class, my grade, and my school. But there are 2 really cute boys that are so nice to me and I have a crush on one and use to one the other. they are the only boys who are sweet and care how i feel.

what do you think about this situation???

please leave a comment!

---------- kalay1195 added 5 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

i feel it is so unfair

---------- kalay1195 added 3 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

please leave comments

I feel very alone
I know how you feel My true self is loud, random, hyper, fun, and funny. But I am also very emotional and kind, and I'm there if you need someone. But at school, I am made fun of VERY much, so I am SILENT. I go months without saying ANYTHING. I only am able to vent with the 3-6 friends I have ( that go to that school ). I say what another user has said, don't mind them. In 10 years, it will DEFIANTELY pay off, you'll most likely become famous one day, because you consentrated on your schoolwork, and not what others thought of you. I hope you accomplish great thins some day

~MoonSoldier42

---------- MoonSoldier42 added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later ----------

I found a typo, I meant to say things. And I have to say that Middle School ( my current school range ) is the worst

Last edited by MoonSoldier42; 04-03-2008 at 12:59 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-03-2008, 05:55 AM   #27
Hollister129
Gift Trainee

KuteKinz103 has a spectacular aura about

That's so rude. You should just ignore them. Also I agree with heart4horses. When you're older you'll have a better life than them because of good grades. But that's just horrible. The popular girls are nice they just never want to hang out with me. I wish I could show the popular people in your grade how mean they were and tell them to stop.
KuteKinz103 is offline Female
Closed