Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 01:15 PM   #11
jjrrss10 (same as WI
Webkinz :)

jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!jjrrss10 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: OMG, I am sooo Scared, I have never flown alone.

I love flying alone! I was scared my first time too. But don't worry, you'll be fine. The flight attendant people are nice to you.
jjrrss10 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #12

aivilonna is just really niceaivilonna is just really nice

Don't be nervous! It is scary going on your own.. I almost had to do it myself. When there is a child or teenager flying on their own, flight attendants keep a close eye on you, and make sure your safe and comfortable! My Neighbor flew out to Indiana on his own, and got upgraded to First Class! Maybe you will, too!
aivilonna is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 02:21 PM   #13
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

I've never flown by myself (and I probably won't until I'm in college or something- my parents just can't leave me alone ), but there's nothing to worry about. There will be flight attendants, and if you sit in Coach seats, then there will most likely be other people sitting next to, behind, and in front of you.

The closest I've ever been to 'flying alone' is thinking that I got on the wrong bus after a big public event (it turned out my mom was on the bus, too, but just in the front)
I was ultra-scared at first, since people kept talking about "getting to the airport" (where the bus was NOT supposed to go), so I basically started freaking out, thinking I got on the wrong bus, but I ended up sharing half a seat (the bus was super-packed) with some very nice people, and after that, I wasn't nearly as scared! (and the bus ended up going where it was supposed to go, and not to the airport)

The moral of that semi-long, very-boring story? There's nothing to be afraid of! It'll be over before you know it, and when the plane ride's over, you'll wonder what you were even scared of in the first place!
So, I hope your plane ride's good, and I hope your Aunt gets all better soon!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 07-02-2009, 02:34 PM   #14
I'm a goffic

GofficBanana has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by crimsontide97
Okay, so for the past 8 weeks, my aunt has been in a comprehensive cancer center in Jacksonville Florida. Well yesterday I got a letter in the mail from her, and she sent me a plane ticket to come stay with her and my cousin in their apartment down there, until she finishes up her treatments and goes home. I have been on a plane, but just not wthout my parents. I am so scared, the thought of flying alone is too scary, but I have to because the ticket is for tomorrow. I don't know what to do, and right now I am a scrambled up mess, aahhhh! Please Help Me!
Don't worry I've flown alone several times now..It will just be like when you were with them just bring something to do until you get to where your going. The flight attendants are really nice ..
GofficBanana is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #15
ctnf

SingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSingerStar456 flows towards the sea of knowledge

You'll be just fine. Don't let your fear keep you from visiting your aunt.
SingerStar456 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 03:41 PM   #16
Call me Jazzy (:

jazzdance247 has a spectacular aura about

though i've never flown alone, i'm sure you'll be fine the flight attendants usually keep an eye on unaccompanied minors, so just leave your trust in them and don't talk to strangers
jazzdance247 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 03:47 PM   #17
WhiteTerrierFan

Don't be nervous. Your parents can bring you to the gate and let them know that you are flying alone. The flight attendant can check on your from time to time, and when your plane lands someone can wait at that gate to pick you up. It won't be so bad. (: Just make sure you bring something to do on the plane.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:06 PM   #18
animalprints

animalprints will become famous soon enough

just relax and enjoy the ride. there will probably be other unattended kids on the plane too. if not proudly call your self an unattended minor!! lol!!
animalprints is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 04:12 PM   #19

cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!cookie_monster2 is not just visiting!

I can't imagine how nervous you are!
My penpal lives in Minnesota and I live far far far away from her. She came down here once for a wedding and we got to see each other.
We've talked about visiting each other, in the future.
Anyways, just thinking about flying by myself make me jittery and scared.

Take a bunch of entertaining things along, the flight attendant will be there. They are supposed to keep an eye on minors. Just think, if you don't go, you'll regret seeing your aunt and traveling.
Its good to travel and get out once in a while, remember that.
cookie_monster2 is offline Female
Old 07-02-2009, 04:19 PM   #20
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

Don't be too scared. I know easier to say then to do, but it will be okay. I don't like to fly either, but I actually flew to Maui Hawaii and that is a 9 hour flight for us. It went just fine. Okay I believe in prayer, so say a simple prayer for calm and peace throughout the flight and I bet you will feel better.
btvs49 is offline Female
Closed