Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2008, 12:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default OUCH!

Literally. I was riding my bike today, minding my own business. My older brother was whacking a water wand against the sidewalk I was biking on, and teased me, saying "Look who's breaking the speed limit!".
Then, he whacked me with the water wand on my bike to give me a "ticket" for "speeding", and I fell. The bike fell on me, and it made a nice big gash on my leg, and my leg started bleeding so badly, you'd might as well get a vampire bat to **** the blood. (At least vampire bats are nicer than my EVIL brother!)
It hurt so bad, tears starting streaming down my cheeks, which were scraped.
I had to rinse it off, and put a huge bandage on the gash that made me look like someone mummified my leg. (Hey, looks like I'm dressed for Halloween!)
How about that for a nice Sunday afternoon!

cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Default Re: OUCH!

Ouch! That sounds awful... I'm sorry you got hurt.

Did your brother get in trouble for it?
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 07:42 AM   #3

ariisu is on a distinguished road

I'm sorry about that
ariisu is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 07:53 AM   #4
koala7498

koala7498 is on a distinguished road

Ouch hope your okay! Does it hurt today? Hope you feel better and I think you're halloween costume could work!
koala7498 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 09:18 AM   #5
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

I hope you feel better soon! *Hugz*
Old 09-22-2008, 10:57 AM   #6
OrangeCrush043

OrangeCrush043 will become famous soon enough

Awh! Hope you're leg gets better!
Lets turn this into a story telling thread.
I once fell on my bike on a path that had rocks, and I got stones in my knee.
I still have all the scars!
OrangeCrush043 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2008, 11:38 AM   #7
Gift Guru

GoldenPuppy has disabled reputation

Aw, hope your leg feels better. Did your brother get a punishment like 'not to do it ever again'? I'm very sorry about your leg.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:02 PM   #8
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by OrangeCrush043
Awh! Hope you're leg gets better!
Lets turn this into a story telling thread.
I once fell on my bike on a path that had rocks, and I got stones in my knee.
I still have all the scars!
Ouch again. Yikes. I still have a small pebble under the skin on my leg from a rollerskating accident. Yuck.

My worst bike acident was shortly after I learned to ride my brand new banana-seat bike without training wheels. (Banana seats were probably already out of style at the time, but I loved it anyways!) It had pedal brakes, and no hand brakes.

My Mom tooks us out to this awesome playground at the end of town. It was up on a hill... and we were allowed to ride our bikes in the basketball courts, and on the driveway (which was a hill that obviously led down to the road below.) Anywho, I decided to brave the hill... only, half way down, I tried to brake to slow myself, and couldn't slow down. Dragging my feet on the ground wasn't doing anything to slow me either. Rut Roh! I panicked... I knew that if I couldn't slow down, I'd end up in the street. Best case senario, I'd get grounded and not be allowed at the playground again for at least a week. Worst case scenario, I'd ride into traffic and get hit by a car!

So I'm panicking, trying to find ways to stop. I'm screaming the whole time. I figure, hey, maybe I can stop myself by driving into a tree! So I steer my bike straight at a tree alongside the driveway. But my front tire just barely scraped it. I pretty much missed it, and didn't slow down any. So right at the very bottom of the drivewway, there's a GIANT landscaping rock. This thing was easily the size of two cars. Determined not to veer out into the street, I turned my handlebars and sped coasted the rock. At the last split second, I closed my eyes, and held onto my handlebars in vain. I hit the rock with a huge crashing sound, I flew over the handlebars, and landed face down on top of the rock - then bounced off and fell to the dirty, rocky ground below it. The bike performed some acrobatics of it's own, flipping over and crashing on the rock, then flying forward into yet another tree.

Needless to say, the bike was ruined. And I was rushed to the hopistal by ambulance. Cocnussion, fractured arm, and cuts and bruises all over my face and body. I could barely walk for a week, and it was over a month before I got on a bike again. (An aunt bought me another bike just like the one I'd ruined. Yay! I had it for like 9 years, and occassionally used it even after I was WAY too big for it. hehe.)

I don't know why I thought that driving into trees or rocks was a good idea... I guess I was too young to know better. I definitely learned my lesson the hard way!
Bonsai is offline Female
Closed