Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #71
w id redpaperperson
Webkinz :)

lollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of lightlollipoplover is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: OMG THE WORLDS GONNA END!!!what will you do?

View Post Originally Posted by kinzlover224
The 21st century is so crazy-minded sometimes (mainly the younger people). I believe that humans can't EXACTLY predict when the world will end. You can guess, but, you know...

As I quote from Bolt, "TODAAAYS A GOOD DAY TO DIEE" ~ lololol no, but I'd probably do nothing. xD
ha ha ha what about"Its the end of the world as we know it"
lollipoplover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2012, 09:46 PM   #72
Webkinz :)

BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness
BlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicnessBlueParrot is epic beyond epicness

The question: What will you do?

Answer: Live.
Old 12-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #73
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

You are too funny, BlueParrot! I was just sitting here thinking I'd go start a discussion about this very topic and here you are!

I had heard that the world was going to end at exactly 5:13AM ET on 12/21/12 so I actually stayed up until then and decided to do my favorite things: Play on Webkinz while also playing on Pogo while also petting my cat while also eating Garlic Parmesean bread bites dipped in garlic butter sauce (from Dominos) while ALSO sitting on the phone trying to convince my best friend in Florida (I'm in Illinois) why it was all utterly ridiculous. She 1000% thought it was going to happen. She was also on Pogo playing Canasta with me and on Webkinz playing in my room.

Here's the best part! My friend said she'd spent some time writing detailed notes about who she wanted to take care of her cats, who she wanted to give some special personal items to and she also was walking around watering her plants. I said DEAR...if the world ends how do you figure someone will be here to take your cat or your plants??

She literally stopped dead and went "...........oh!"

My goggles and I wish you all a happy, safe, creative 2013. Live every day like it's 12/21/12 ...appreciate all the beauty of life
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Closed

Tags
2 *drmatic music*012, bedroom hymns, bradying, end of wrld, happy bday to me, no its not!!!!!!, party!, pshyeah, sombrero!!!, the hulk smashed here, tigerdove is here, yo yo yo!still livin!