Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #11
^Look up!^
Webkinz :)

366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold366100068 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: OMG IT SNOWED LAST NIGHT! (In Texas!)

Wow! I live in Indiana, so I have lots!!!!!
366100068 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 05:31 PM   #12
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

congrats! :]]
lexi18216 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 05:37 PM   #13
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

wow... I did't know that it could snow in Texas
Old 12-10-2008, 05:41 PM   #14
d a r l i n g;]
Gifted

webkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzrules4ever has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my!
Thats awesomee! I lovee snow!
(:
webkinzrules4ever is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #15
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

I live in NY, and we got a few inches last night It's so much fun to play in! Except I hate the ice..
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 12-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #16
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by ashleyluver380
I know mileyluver! It was soooooooooooooooooo cool! It was reaslly fun because our school is on the portables and on the deck everyone was slipping! LOL XD! But it melted during school! But it started snowing at like 11:30!! tOO BAD MILEYLUVER DIDNT GET TO SEE IT SHE WAS ASLEEP!

---------- ashleyluver380 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Except the only problem is it was prettyt much ice not snow! But it was still fuN!
Lol I tripped like a million times!

It was SOOOO snow! xD

View Post Originally Posted by miss sherbert
i played in the snow too.. almost got frostbite.
rawr.
xDD
I live in NY
we still have an inch that didn't melt.
yay!
xDD
Lol Nice! All of our snow is gone

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
Congratulations!
That must've been a fun expierence.
Did you take any pictures?
Thanks! It was very fun! Yup I took pics!

---------- mileyluver279 added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by 366100068
Wow! I live in Indiana, so I have lots!!!!!
Awesome!
View Post Originally Posted by lexi18216
congrats! :]]
Thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
wow... I did't know that it could snow in Texas
Yup it can! It suprisingly isn't a big desert with tumble weeds. Also we don't ride horses to school! I get those questions a lot

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzrules4ever
Oh my!
Thats awesomee! I lovee snow!
(:
Lol me too!

View Post Originally Posted by Neo1000
I live in NY, and we got a few inches last night It's so much fun to play in! Except I hate the ice..
I know!
Me and Ice don't mix well; It usually ends up with me on the ground......Lol

Last edited by mileyluver279; 12-10-2008 at 05:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 05:59 PM   #17
dancing is for
Webkinz :)

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

It never snows where i live! I get so sad! If it does snow, sometimes it doesn't even stick!
Old 12-10-2008, 06:18 PM   #18
yay im
Gifted

HeRsHeYlOvEr96 is an unknown quantity at this point

congratz on getting snow! i live where snow would usually snow a lot but for the past two years we got nothing.
HeRsHeYlOvEr96 is offline Female
Closed