Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 02:20 PM   #11
M@nDi ♥
Webkinz :)

amandaaa(: is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ohmigosh I am so excited right now!

Awesomee!
(=
amandaaa(: is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 02:42 PM   #12

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Wink Re: Ohmigosh I am so excited right now!

View Post Originally Posted by stylediva7
YAY!!!!!

WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!! This spring break! YAY!

We are flying, which is a little scary. Anyone have any tips on how not to be scared?

Anyway, that's not the best part.

If any of you know me, you'll know that I LOVE Titanic. WE ARE GOING TO THE TITANIC MUSEUM THERE!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

This was kind of a random thread, but I had to get my excitement out!
That is sooooooooo awesome!!! As you know, I've been to Disney World resently, and LOVED it!!! You are going to have soooooo much fun!!! Make sure you go to the expedition everest ride in animal kingdom! It's the best!

And, it's even more awesome that you are going to the titanic museum!

HAVE FUN!!!!!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 02:57 PM   #13

curly2929 is an unknown quantity at this point

don't worry about it. i was scared last year to go to san diego with my family but i went and it was really fun! it's fun to look out of the window when your almost there!
curly2929 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 03:17 PM   #14
slexeh is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats! that's really exciting. i've never been there, but it sounds geat and looks amazing in pictures!

have fun!
slexeh is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 03:20 PM   #15
Dwight ♥'s Beets.
Gift Guru

Tallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to allTallulagirl is a name known to all

Oh cool! I live in Florida and have been to Disney World 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times!
It's really fun, you'll enjoy it! Oh and I have seen the Titanic Museum but I haven't actually been inside. It looks interesting! Hope you have fun cause I know I do!
Tallulagirl is offline Male
Old 09-06-2008, 03:28 PM   #16
Gifted

emw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of lightemw~disney~star is a glorious beacon of light

Ahh!! That is so awesome! I went to DW with my best friend for spring break and it was awesome. Except we drove and didn't fly. She hates flying with me, I always freak out and start singing "Oh God I'm Dying" thus the reason we drove.

But flying is fun!! And its so pretty! When I went to Washington DC with my class a few years ago our plane took off at like 5:00 AM and we got to watch the sun rise while on the plane. It was amazing. But basically it really isnt bad. I tend to be over dramatic. Just bring an iPod, Gameboy, book, whatever to keep you entertained. You can't have it out the whole time though. If you hvae a laptop and its less than a 2 or 3 hour flight I don't suggest you get it out because it takes alot of energy to haul it around, ect.

But OMG Titanic! I don't really know you...but I am pretty much a Titanic nerd. SInce 5th grade... I have been to the exhibit 4 times, I'm a member of the historical society, I used to get Titanic documentaries for Christmas. If you have never been to the exhibit let me tell you it will be the best part of your trip, it amazed me beyond belief, hence the reason I have been 4 times. If you ever need any Titanic info, lmk.

This is random, but in april of 2012 I am going to Newfoundland to the Titanic memorial, for the 100th anniversary of the sinking. Isn't that cool? Its got this hugeee memorial wall thing, and all the unidentified bodies are burried there. I want to go to SouthHampton too, but my mom says that is questionable. New York City has more Titanic memorials than any other place, that is also going to be a stop on my little Titanic world tour. Ok, ill quit rambling now. Lol.
Old 09-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #17

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

On the plane bring gum (is you chew- i only chew watermelon ) or lollipops. And don't just have electronics because when the plane is going up or down, you'll have nothing to do. They usually play movies so I hope that you have a good one.

Have a good flight! And PM me if you need any more tips. I go on a plane at least 1-2 times a year.
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 06:42 PM   #18

Mitchie&Miley24 is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome! im going to disney world on october 4th!!!!
Mitchie&Miley24 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 06:47 PM   #19
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talentvolleyuup has lots of talent

I did the same thing! Let me tell you both Disney Parks are great! As for the airplane, I would wear headphones to listen to music while taking off since it's so loud! Bring magazines, webbies, books, a few travel friendly games, art work, or anything else. Those flights can be long!
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #20
kkc5173

KarenC is on a distinguished road

On the plane your ears may get really clogged when you are taking off and landing. Sorta of like when you go up and down a mountain. Chew gum during these times. Also bring something to do on the plane. A CD player to listen to (but check with the airline about the rules about carrying extra batteries for it in your carry on baggage), books or magazines to read, or even a word search/crossword puzzle book. You might even want to consider taking a snack with you since your flight may not offer one and if you have to change planes or have a layover somewhere you might not have time to get one and the food at airports can be pretty expensive. Also if the plane hits turbulance (unsure of the spelling) it may bounce up and down a little. Just wanted to let you know this so if it happens you are a little prepared for it and know what it is!!

I know the first time I flew I was pretty scared also but after we took off and landed once it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Have a great time on your trip!!!!!!!
KarenC is offline Female
Closed