Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #1
ow I LOVE
Webkinz :)

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation oh no !

my BEST friend MIGHT be moving to organ!!! and me and her a REALLY worried!!!cause where i live organ is really far away... and it snows there. the snow isin't that bad but me and her like sunny weather. and she said this summer their going to look at it.if she does move it snot till next year but i still don't want her to and she dosen't want to either. today she asked her mom if we did what would be the precentage and her mom said 30 out of 100 wich isn't that bad but m friends mom seemed really excited about it. i may be able to visit but ever. her dad wants to move to san francisco wich isin't far but still .she said hses gonna go on strike and when she told her mom she shook her bottom at her XD. i REALLY don't want my best frined to move thing about the thought scars me!!!and my friend said her dad made a joke of moving but she said it was a joke
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-20-2010, 08:35 PM   #2
Izzi

Filicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clownFilicity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: oh no !

She's to young so her parents decide. There's nothing you can do. Remember, they need to sell their house before they move so of they don't sell it for a while, you can spend more tome with her. Just be super nice and be a better friend then normal and get to know her better. Love every day like Its your last together. Do as muc as you can with her.
Filicity is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 09:35 PM   #3
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Sorry to hear!
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 04-20-2010, 10:09 PM   #4
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Filicity
She's to young so her parents decide. There's nothing you can do. Remember, they need to sell their house before they move so of they don't sell it for a while, you can spend more tome with her. Just be super nice and be a better friend then normal and get to know her better. Love every day like Its your last together. Do as muc as you can with her.
she might move but the thing is herhouse was built by her granparents there is nothing i can do if she does im just hoping that she doesnt
rootbeer598 is offline Female
Old 04-20-2010, 10:23 PM   #5
Gift Guru
koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

Oh dear, sorry to hear that! But luckily, there are many ways to communicate with friends even if you aren't seeing them in person. Over the computer is a great way because you can use webcams and whatnot so you can see each other while you talk. And of course there's telephones, but you can't actually see each other that way. And of course the old fashioned letters are always great, too. And you can send pictures with your letters to show what you've been up to. So when you think about it, it's really not a really bad thing, because it won't stop you from being the great friends that you are. And while she's still here, make sure you spend as much time together as possible, and do some really fun things that you wouldn't normally do.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #6

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

When I moved, my BFF cried and when I got home from my first day at my new school, I cried. It's better once you have the facts. Remember, email, snail mail, text, phone calls, there all ways to commounate. It's Okay. But, remember, it's far worse for your BFF. She's the one moving. She's the one starting a new school. She's the one who has to start a new school knowing NOBODY. Think about how much harder it is for her before you complain about how hard it is for you. Sorry if this sound harsh, because, I'm really sorry she's moving, but, it's true, it's harder for her than for you.
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:25 PM   #7
weevie97

mantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond reputemantateelover has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry about this news... I hope everything works out for the best and You spelled Organ rather then oregon Unless she is moving to Organ
mantateelover is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #8
Gift Guru

fluffy113 is sweet stuff
fluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stufffluffy113 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by sharky48
When I moved, my BFF cried and when I got home from my first day at my new school, I cried. It's better once you have the facts. Remember, email, snail mail, text, phone calls, there all ways to commounate. It's Okay. But, remember, it's far worse for your BFF. She's the one moving. She's the one starting a new school. She's the one who has to start a new school knowing NOBODY. Think about how much harder it is for her before you complain about how hard it is for you. Sorry if this sound harsh, because, I'm really sorry she's moving, but, it's true, it's harder for her than for you.
I am sorry to hear that, but I have to agree with this.
fluffy113 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 11:40 PM   #9
Wat

sapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wondersapphire6868 wows us all with wonder

That's too bad. I really hope she doesn't move; that would be bad.
sapphire6868 is offline Female
Old 04-22-2010, 12:01 AM   #10

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by sharky48
Sorry but I do have to agree with this. Think about how much harder it is for her.
kayla8209 is offline Female
Closed