Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Open Mike (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/)
-   -   oh no ! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/open-mike-164/oh-no-618367/)

rootbeer59804-20-2010 08:29 PM

oh no !

my BEST friend MIGHT be moving to organ!!! :-\:'(and me and her a REALLY worried!!!cause where i live organ is really far away... and it snows there. the snow isin't that bad but me and her like sunny weather. and she said this summer their going to look at it.if she does move it snot till next year but i still don't want her to and she dosen't want to either. today she asked her mom if we did what would be the precentage and her mom said 30 out of 100 wich isn't that bad but m friends mom seemed really excited about it. i may be able to visit but ever. her dad wants to move to san francisco wich isin't far but still .she said hses gonna go on strike and when she told her mom she shook her bottom at her XD. i REALLY don't want my best frined to move thing about the thought scars me!!!and my friend said her dad made a joke of moving but she said it was a joke

Filicity04-20-2010 08:35 PM

Re: oh no !

She's to young so her parents decide. There's nothing you can do. Remember, they need to sell their house before they move so of they don't sell it for a while, you can spend more tome with her. Just be super nice and be a better friend then normal and get to know her better. Love every day like Its your last together. Do as muc as you can with her.

CanesFan04-20-2010 09:35 PM

Sorry to hear!

rootbeer59804-20-2010 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Filicity (Post 19159637)
She's to young so her parents decide. There's nothing you can do. Remember, they need to sell their house before they move so of they don't sell it for a while, you can spend more tome with her. Just be super nice and be a better friend then normal and get to know her better. Love every day like Its your last together. Do as muc as you can with her.

she might move but the thing is herhouse was built by her granparents there is nothing i can do if she does im just hoping that she doesnt

koalakinzforever04-20-2010 10:23 PM

Oh dear, sorry to hear that! But luckily, there are many ways to communicate with friends even if you aren't seeing them in person. Over the computer is a great way because you can use webcams and whatnot so you can see each other while you talk. And of course there's telephones, but you can't actually see each other that way. And of course the old fashioned letters are always great, too. And you can send pictures with your letters to show what you've been up to. So when you think about it, it's really not a really bad thing, because it won't stop you from being the great friends that you are. And while she's still here, make sure you spend as much time together as possible, and do some really fun things that you wouldn't normally do.:)

sharky4804-21-2010 12:02 PM

When I moved, my BFF cried and when I got home from my first day at my new school, I cried. It's better once you have the facts. Remember, email, snail mail, text, phone calls, there all ways to commounate. It's Okay. But, remember, it's far worse for your BFF. She's the one moving. She's the one starting a new school. She's the one who has to start a new school knowing NOBODY. Think about how much harder it is for her before you complain about how hard it is for you. Sorry if this sound harsh, because, I'm really sorry she's moving, but, it's true, it's harder for her than for you.

mantateelover04-21-2010 06:25 PM

I am sorry about this news... I hope everything works out for the best and You spelled Organ rather then oregon Unless she is moving to Organ :D

fluffy11304-21-2010 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharky48 (Post 19163845)
When I moved, my BFF cried and when I got home from my first day at my new school, I cried. It's better once you have the facts. Remember, email, snail mail, text, phone calls, there all ways to commounate. It's Okay. But, remember, it's far worse for your BFF. She's the one moving. She's the one starting a new school. She's the one who has to start a new school knowing NOBODY. Think about how much harder it is for her before you complain about how hard it is for you. Sorry if this sound harsh, because, I'm really sorry she's moving, but, it's true, it's harder for her than for you.

I am sorry to hear that, but I have to agree with this.

sapphire686804-21-2010 11:40 PM

That's too bad. I really hope she doesn't move; that would be bad.

kayla820904-22-2010 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sharky48 (Post 19163845)

Sorry but I do have to agree with this. Think about how much harder it is for her.