Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-25-2011, 10:04 PM   #11
ymcmb<3
Webkinz :)

Nascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud ofNascargirl#8 has much to be proud of

Default Re: Odd habits

i'm ocd with all of my stuff,all of my stuff is in mint condition.i'm not joking i seriously am like this.
when i'm bored i will walk around my room cleaning,my room HAS to be clean or i'll go crazy.
i have a ton of hockey rituals that would take forever to list.
i can't stand still when i'm on the phone.
Nascargirl#8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-25-2011, 10:06 PM   #12

WarriorsCat has disabled reputation

I drum/tap my fingers on the table/desk/window. And I tap my foot when i'm sitting down.
The blankets on my bed have to be even. (a certain amount of blanket draping over each side)
Whenever I sit down, I always sit with one of my legs crossed under me, so i'm sitting on my foot.
When I'm uncomfortable/embarrassed, I get a blush that goes all the way down my neck.
I over-think everything. And I worry a lot.
When i'm mad, i clench my fists, and I literally shake with anger.

That's all i can think of right now, but i have a lot of odd habits.
WarriorsCat is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 10:07 PM   #13
SUNFEATHERCLAN

violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence
violinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellenceviolinbeauty is the epitome of excellence

i have a lot of habits, but a few of them:

i crack/pop EVERYTHING. knuckles, neck, back, shoulders, toes, knees, anything.( i cracked 7 knuckles and my neck typing that) i know it's bad for you, but i can't stop. i have to crack or else i feel stiff. i'm a self chiropractor it started when i was 8. when i was mad at my dad i'd take his finger and shake his hand and crack his finger and he'd pretend it'd hurt. but then i got bored of doing it to him so i upgraded to cracking my own knuckles. then i learned how to crack everything else. i can even crack the ide of my foot.

i rock side to side sitting down

i chew gum 24/7

when i chew gum, i wind it around my finger ( ik, gross )

i bite my tongue

i have to do stuff evenly/ even numbers. like when i have some gum and i chew it twice on my right side, i have to chew twice on my left side too.

i clear my throat all the time

just to name a couple.

oh, i drum my fingers too.

on the bright side, i stopped biting my nails.

Last edited by violinbeauty; 11-25-2011 at 10:12 PM..
violinbeauty is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 10:08 PM   #14
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

I crack my knuckles
I dance randomly in my chair
I for some reason always put on my black kitty ears and wear them all day
I write a LOT
I bite my knuckles
I always walk in circles when I'm thinking or talking on the phone
I sniff my Miku wig a lot (It smells like Walmart)
I always hold my fists close to my chest when I run
I ALWAYS put on eyeliner before going out in public
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 10:09 PM   #15
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

i make this weird noise with my mouth, and i dont even realize that im doing it. But then one of my friends are like "umm.. what are you doing?.." and my family will be like "how do you even do that!?!"
View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
I also push my glasses up regularly. Now, normally this wouldn't be so weird, since they're always sliding down my nose, but when I take my glasses off, I still do that every now and then... at first, I freak out and am like "OMG MY GLASSES AREN'T THERE," then I'm like "ohhh yeaaah, I took them off, that's right..." XD
i do this as well
paws is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 10:12 PM   #16

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

cracking toes
cracking fingers
cracking back
cracking hip
playing with earrings
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 10:39 PM   #17
Got your bunny!

Pollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant futurePollen3 has a brilliant future

I crack,like,everything. I crack my knuckles,toes,ankles,back of my foot,wrists,neck,upper && lower back,knees,shoulders,arms,&& elbows,

I pick at my nails a lot,and ask random questions out of the blue.
Pollen3 is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 11:06 PM   #18

ikl813 will become famous soon enough

I walk with my feet sideways
I blink with one eye (not winking - it's weird)
I scratch my earlobe when I'm thinking
And the weirdest of all - I sing without realizing that I'm singing. I don't know how that's even possible.
Old 11-25-2011, 11:23 PM   #19
:.:.:.:SUPER:.:.:.:

goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!goldenpuppies is the bees knees!

sometimes i twist my hair and it breaks. D:. how do people sleep with their eyes open?? x_x
goldenpuppies is offline Female
Old 11-25-2011, 11:39 PM   #20

swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard
swimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hardswimmergal20+ kicks the bucket...hard

i tap my pencil (or even finger) on anything that has an edge

if i move one cheek, i have to move the other so it feels even, and if it doesnt i keep moving them until they do (or until someone gives me a weird look)
i also do this with my eyebrows

i shuffle my feet a lot

if my hair is wet i need to have it up because i hate having wet hair on my back
Closed

Tags
alfredxmaddie, dudeeee kesha wuz here!, you are beautiful!, ♥thec&thesaw