Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2014, 12:04 PM   #1
hat even
Webkinz :)
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

Default November Holidays and Special Days

It's November for the first time since last year! Starting this month, every month I will post all the holidays and special days for the month.

luvzfrogs' birthday month
alt1981black's birthday month

NOV 1-All Saints Day, Book Lover Day
NOV 2-All Souls Day, Deviled Egg Day, Look for Circles Day
NOV 3-Sandwich Day
NOV 4-King Tut Day, U.S General Election Day
NOV 5-Gunpowder Day, Guy Fawkes Day
NOV 6-Marooned Without a Compass Day, Saxaphone Day
NOV 7-Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day, dragonkid07's birthday, Remembrance Day in Canada
NOV 8-Cook Something Bold Day
NOV 9-Chaos Never Dies Day
NOV 10-Forget-Me-Not Day
NOV 11-Veteran's Day, Young Readers Day,
NOV 12-Chicken Soup Day
NOV 13-Indian Pudding Day, Sadie Hawkins Day
NOV 14-Diabete's Awareness Day
NOV 15- Clean Out Your Refrigerator Day, Recycling Day
NOV 16-Button Day
NOV 17-Electronic Greeting Card Day, World Peace Day
NOV 18-
NOV 19-Have a Bad Day Day
NOV 20-Children's Day
NOV 21-False Confession Day, Hello Day
NOV 22-Adoption Day, the anniversary of the shooting of JFK
NOV 23-Eat a Cranberry Day, spotteddogfrog's cousin's birthday, spotteddogfrog's parent's anniversary
NOV 24- Anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death (sniff best singer ever sniff)
NOV 25-Parfait Day
NOV 26-Shopping Reminder Day
NOV 27-Pins and Needles Day, Thanksgiving, luvzfrogs' parent's anniversary
NOV 28- Black Friday, Buy Nothing Day, Make Your Own Head Day, Red Planet Day, You're Welcome Day
NOV 29-Square Dance Day
NOV 30-Stay At Home Because You Are Well Day

Last edited by girlzluv2play; 11-17-2014 at 08:49 PM..
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2014, 12:13 PM   #2
dance magic dance
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

Default Re: November Holidays and Special Days

These are pretty interesting.
Not to be mean or anything, but I was under the impression that Thanksgiving is always on Thursday and Black Friday is always the next day...

On my calendar, it says Nov. 27th is Thanksgiving (at least in USA)

Last edited by spotteddoglover; 11-02-2014 at 12:16 PM..
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Old 11-02-2014, 01:55 PM   #3
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

My birthday is in November and this year Thanksgiving falls on my parents wedding anniversary
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-02-2014, 02:12 PM   #4
alt1981black

alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero
alt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zeroalt1981black divides by zero

WI Subscriber

I'm also a November baby! *eats cake*
alt1981black is offline Female
Old 11-02-2014, 03:19 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

So many things wow

Eat & celebrate!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-02-2014, 06:21 PM   #6

dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff
dragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuffdragonkid07 knows their stuff

November 11 is Remembrance Day up here in Canada.
Oh and my birthday on the 7th~
dragonkid07 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2014, 07:04 PM   #7
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by spotteddoglover
These are pretty interesting.
Not to be mean or anything, but I was under the impression that Thanksgiving is always on Thursday and Black Friday is always the next day...

On my calendar, it says Nov. 27th is Thanksgiving (at least in USA)
I'm pretty sure that it is always on a Thursday and Black Friday is the Friday after, which is the day after. I'm pretty sure the last Thursday of the month is thanksgiving and y'know, Black Friday stuff yeah.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 11-02-2014, 11:39 PM   #8
dance magic dance
spotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoWspotteddoglover makes the others go WoW

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
I'm pretty sure that it is always on a Thursday and Black Friday is the Friday after, which is the day after. I'm pretty sure the last Thursday of the month is thanksgiving and y'know, Black Friday stuff yeah.
That's what I said. Thanksgiving Thursday according to my calendar is on the 27th and on your event list, I read Black Friday and Thanksgiving were on the same day (the 28th), so I was confused by your list.
Oh, good! You edited it. Nevermind then. lol

You don't need to add this (It's a fun fact of sorts, I guess), but my parents' wedding anniversary is the 23rd, and falls on the same day as my cousin's birthday.

Last edited by spotteddoglover; 11-02-2014 at 11:47 PM..
Old 11-03-2014, 04:00 PM   #9
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

November 22nd is the anniversary of the shooting of JFK and November 24th is the anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death

Not like that's positive but they are two dates I like to keep in mind.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #10
dance magic dance

View Post Originally Posted by Quack Quack
November 22nd is the anniversary of the shooting of JFK and November 24th is the anniversary of Freddie Mercury's death

Not like that's positive but they are two dates I like to keep in mind.
Those are good dates to keep in mind, even though they aren't exactly positive.. (:
Closed

Tags
nirvanazeppelin, yellow matter custard