Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > It's A Social Thing > Open Mike

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #1
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default This is NOT a Poll this week. Just a question to make you think....

In honor of the last week of our shortest and coldest winter month, I ask you to use your imagination........

You are alone in a chalet in Vermont and have decided to invite 4 people and 1 animal for
a private dinner.

The People can be dead or alive....famous or not. Relatives, friends or strangers.

The Animal can be a living pet of yours or one who has died, or an animal who was once
famous. ( Like Lassie.)

The Scene.......
A round dinner table, set for 5 people, is lit with candles......
The fireplace is gently aglow and the animal of your choosing is sitting nearby.....
You can see from the picture window by the table, that snow is quietly falling.....
A silent waiter is in the corner and will serve you and your guests, food, all night long.....
Soft music is playing and no other guests except for yours, will be in that room....

The Question.....
Which 4 people and 1 animal have you chosen?

( Please feel free to share with us, the reasons for your selections. )

Gingerly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2014, 04:00 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: This is NOT a Poll this week. Just a question to make you think....

I've thought about it, and to be honest, the people I'd want the most to be there is my family. (dh and kids).. and our dog. lol I think that a cozy, candlelight dinner with them sounds wonderful!

Are you paying for this Gingerly?? hehe

Last edited by Desty; 02-24-2014 at 04:25 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 02-24-2014, 04:23 PM   #3
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

Freddie Mercury
Brian May
John Deacon
Roger Taylor

and I'd invite Freddie's favorite cat Delilah even though I'd rather invite Tiffany because she's cuter
Old 02-24-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

( You're so funny Desty. Yes I'm paying for it...I'm independently wealthy! ) haha

I thought about this alot too.....

I would pick Jesus first.
Then my 3 dead loved ones....My mom, dad and sister.

My animal would be, my beloved dead cat, Kismet. ( curled up by the fire.)
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 02-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #5

9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness
9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness9blaise9 is epic beyond epicness

the 4 people from my band section and my dog probably
9blaise9 is offline Male
Old 02-24-2014, 04:48 PM   #6

Hawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the rep
Hawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the repHawaii1 invented the rep

Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson, because their whole "boy band" situation is shady and I want answers on it.

Then my Dad because he passed away and I'd like to hear from him again

and probably my Mom too because I'm sure she'd like to talk to him.

and my cat.
Hawaii1 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2014, 07:08 PM   #7
Imagine Dragons<3

ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!ImagineDragons is not just visiting!

Dan Reynolds, Daniel Platzman, Wayne Sermon, Ben Mckee.
The animal would probably have to be... I can't think of an Animal. If I can choose another person instead of an animal, Ryan Walker. I consider him part of Imagine Dragons.
ImagineDragons is offline Female
Old 02-24-2014, 07:26 PM   #8

pompomkitty270 is worth the waitpompomkitty270 is worth the waitpompomkitty270 is worth the wait
pompomkitty270 is worth the wait

Patrick Stump
Pete Wentz
Andy Hurley
Joe Trohman

And Pete's dog Hemingway
pompomkitty270 is offline Female
Old 02-25-2014, 08:07 AM   #9
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

The Question.....
Which 4 people and 1 animal have you chosen?

My Grandpa-He passed away in April last year, I'd like to see him again.
My Grandma-She passed away in June last year, I'd like to actually see her again, we didn't see eachother much when she was here, either.
Adam Young-He's just so creeping awesome.
Jesus-Enough said.

My Dog-I already have him with me, but I love my barky boy so much.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 02-25-2014, 06:43 PM   #10
Call me Animal :D

animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise
animallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguiseanimallover97 is Justin in disguise

Wow, it's harder to answer then first expected.

The four people I'd probably choose:
My grandad (he died when I was 5 or 6)
My great-grandmother (she died a few years go)
Mom
Dad

As for the animal, probably a dog like Little Ann (Where the Red Fern Grows).
animallover97 is offline Female
Closed